HALO BETA TEST j!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slayer423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 slayer423
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO GOT ONE OF THESE WHEN YOU BOUGHT CRACKDOWN.
davim84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 davim84
Member since 2003 • 319 Posts
nothing..still waiting
its retarded
jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
nothing..still waiting
its retardeddavim84
No.... its making sure that we get a less buggy version of Halo 3 to play. Be patient and just be glad you get to play it early at all.
slayer423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 slayer423
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts
yea i got a replay like out of random
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE WHO GOT ONE OF THESE WHEN YOU BOUGHT CRACKDOWN.slayer423
I am still waiting to hear from M$. I was selected in the first go-round!!!???!?!?!??
--Wolf--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 --Wolf--
Member since 2004 • 6786 Posts
[QUOTE="davim84"]nothing..still waiting
its retardedjmartinez1983
No.... its making sure that we get a less buggy version of Halo 3 to play. Be patient and just be glad you get to play it early at all.

To point of beta testing is to eliminate bugs....Why would we want a bug free beta to play? Some of us might like that but then when the full game comes out you won't be able to say "I helped fix that bug where it showed Master Chief having sex with a brute"
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="jmartinez1983"][QUOTE="davim84"]nothing..still waiting
its retarded--Wolf--

To point of beta testing is to eliminate bugs....Why would we want a bug free beta to play? Some of us might like that but then when the full game comes out you won't be able to say "I helped fix that bug where it showed Master Chief having sex with a brute"

master chief having sex with a brute?...that's not a bug....that's an easter egg...lol 

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
the release of the Beta is said to be released sometime in late spring (according to Bungie.net)... theyre trying to make a polished enough version for the public to play... they say that it would be dangerous to release a crappy looking beta because many people may mistake it for the actual game and will assume that it  is how its' going to look... but the main purpose for Bungie is to get feedback from the fans... so it will be a game that we want...
davim84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 davim84
Member since 2003 • 319 Posts
[QUOTE="davim84"]nothing..still waiting
its retardedjmartinez1983

nope, its retarded
drewdelapoots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 drewdelapoots
Member since 2004 • 273 Posts

[QUOTE="jmartinez1983"][QUOTE="davim84"]nothing..still waiting
its retarded--Wolf--

HAHA oh my god thats hilarious. im not a big fan of Halo but i'm lookin forward to the beta.

SoralinkGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#11 SoralinkGS
Member since 2005 • 3626 Posts
the release of the Beta is said to be released sometime in late spring (according to Bungie.net)... theyre trying to make a polished enough version for the public to play... they say that it would be dangerous to release a crappy looking beta because many people may mistake it for the actual game and will assume that it is how its' going to look... but the main purpose for Bungie is to get feedback from the fans... so it will be a game that we want...a55a55inx
yea, that pretty much sums up everything. We all know that idiots would think the beta is the real deal...thats why we are still waiting....
wreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wreak
Member since 2005 • 4645 Posts
be patient everyone, bungie is going to have some kind of big news in there next weeks update, so i have a feeling that will be the beta. besides it has to be close considering in this weeks update they mention playing the PUBLIC version of the beta, so stay tuned and be patient.
asmodeus_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 asmodeus_z
Member since 2004 • 442 Posts
From my understanding - The Halo Beta only commences in May (at least that's what status on the box).
N0han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 N0han
Member since 2007 • 982 Posts
Yes around may it said but I d like to walk around in a little buggy place makes me search for mistakes and stuff:P seems fun to me, atleast better then always only play the end product:P Now I can see how much of an improvement there can be in just a few months, anyways its gonna be cool for sure:D
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
don't know, but wow, crackdown was FUN. i just kept on smiling through the entire game. still play it sometimes just to kill guys in creative ways.