Halo 3: ODST Activity

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Eternal-Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

User Lists: 0

#1 Eternal-Entity
Member since 2008 • 1371 Posts
I am just wondering, does anyone even play this game anymore? Like co-op campaign? I tried all day in Open Xbox Live Party, and could not find anyone to beat legendary with.... then I got bored and played Shadow Complex. But yea...how many of you play Halo 3: ODST on a regular, or semi-regular basis still? And if any of you do, want to play with me? Gamertag: Exalted Entity
Slim_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Slim_11
Member since 2003 • 773 Posts
Yeah man, I just bought it yesterday and have just started playing it, I will play with you for sure. My GT is GhostInman.
Eternal-Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Eternal-Entity
Ok, good. =D Me too, I just bought the game, but my friends only rented it and returned it already. Tomorrow I have work, and Monday I have to study, but Tuesdays through to Saturdays I have infinite time to play (though I am gone from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for University - GMT- 8 time).
andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

You do know Halo 3 ODST doesnt have Matchmaking? In other words you need to organise a game with friends if you want co-op.

IzzieWaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 IzzieWaru
Member since 2010 • 905 Posts

You do know Halo 3 ODST doesnt have Matchmaking? In other words you need to organise a game with friends if you want co-op.

andalore

Yeah I was wondering this, since that's how the original Halo 3 is set-up.

I haven't gotten farther than the first chapter or so on campaign, but I've been meaning to.

Eternal-Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Eternal-Entity

[QUOTE="andalore"]

IzzieWaru

Yeah I was wondering this, since that's how the original Halo 3 is set-up.

I haven't gotten farther than the first chapter or so on campaign, but I've been meaning to.

I am on the first chapter too. I get supremely bored trying to play any Halo game by myself, so I just quit. Add me, and we will play together too, along with Bahamut. =D
Spire88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Spire88
Member since 2006 • 4502 Posts
im still trying to find people willing to do 200,000 on windward and crater, but NOW all anyone EVER wants to do is that stupid ENDURE. endure, endure, endure thats all i see in the forums now.
Eternal-Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eternal-Entity

im still trying to find people willing to do 200,000 on windward and crater, but NOW all anyone EVER wants to do is that stupid ENDURE. endure, endure, endure thats all i see in the forums now.Spire88

I will do anything to do with the game. Campaign or not. I just started playing, and I want to earn all achievements!