Halo 3 LE Disc scratched question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

matty1514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 matty1514
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts
Hey i went to the midnight madness last night then when i got home to play i saw the disc was all scratched up and of course just my luck it was un readable...so my question is will eb games replace that? like i didnt do that to the disc it was like that when i opened it, i am going back to eb games today and was just wondering if theywill give me another one or r they going to be gay and not give me one?
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
I'm pretty sure they will.
teddydx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 teddydx
Member since 2005 • 916 Posts

i got lucky... mine is LE but no scratched at all. the disk still stuck on the center when i opened for the first time.

hope you get the replacement for that. because maybe just maybe this game will be sold out

rabisu999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 rabisu999
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts
My Legendary edition didn't came scratched...But duno why they're really coming scratched
batman28000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 batman28000
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
That will have too. It is store policy
ebookerd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 ebookerd1
Member since 2003 • 1076 Posts

Hopefully EB will take care of it How I am worried about the one I am having shipped to me today. The reason is probably that they were comming off the presses to fast and one didn't get put in the case correctly. Sucky but it happens. I hope it works out for you!! I feel your pain.

8BitSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 8BitSoul
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
There seems to have been a lot of reports about the Collectors Edition being scratched, but the LE should come unscratched. So yeah, It's EB's responsibility to replace your disc!
ps2forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 ps2forever
Member since 2004 • 580 Posts
don't worry they will replace it.cuz the same thing happend to me. i had to go back like 4 times lol. so it's koo.
matty1514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 matty1514
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts
ya it sucks i was gonna play it last night when i got it but since it didnt work i went to school instead so i am in class now while all my friends play :P lol but ya i'm gettin out of here soon and headin down to eb to get a new one. thanks for the feedback guys.
ajefferism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ajefferism
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts
yeah they should be able to replace it... i got the limite edition and both my discs were rattling around inside.... my game disc had a very minor scuff but plays perfect... but the other disc had a scratch on it... i will test it tonight and if it works, great, if not, i will have them replace it.
JCMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 JCMatrix
Member since 2003 • 2025 Posts
Thing is I bought the LE and the discs were both in their holders, but the main disc still has some scuffs. I dont get it...either way it works fine so idc. :D