Halo 3 Forge. Need Help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gaming4us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gaming4us
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts

I've made a racetrack where 1 sniper is shooting people on mongooses. You probably know or played what I'm talking about. I'm almost finished except for the very last part where the surviver kills the sniper. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it yet, but I'm hoping to find a way to make fusion coils fall on the platform (where the sniper is) on command (by maybe with the custimizable camo) I'm not sureif it's possible though. Any help would be appreciated.

O0mix0O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 O0mix0O
Member since 2009 • 136 Posts

Yeah I've played a gametype like this! On the one i played there was an smg and 4 overshields and a teleported to the sniper's tower. However, if you want to use fusion coils, the only thing I could suggest would be a teleporter at the end up to a platform above the sniper with the fusion coils on a wooden platform/crate and a sword to smash the crate so the coils will fall on him. Hope this helps :D

Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

lol, I played one like that, execpt we didn't use mongeese, but it was an obstical course. We just called it Duck Hunt, but yeah teleporters

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
You could have the survivor drive into a pole holding up a platform (which holds a bunch of fusion coils). It would be positioned in such a way that the coils would fall onto the sniper. Something like that. Or you could have a teleporter at the finish, which will teleport the winner to a platform suspended far above the sniper with a weapon that will easily kill the sniper (i.e. rocket launcher). You could also put a deployable shield (protection from sniper) just before the portal entrance so you can use it immediately after going through the exit portal. I personally haven't seen your map so I may be off base.