Halo 3 - Clans, Favourites and Needing Help With My Gamertag

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BarryCT7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BarryCT7
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

So yeah, this is like my first time making a topic so bear with me =), I just wanted to say some things and let some people know...

1st off I am making a Halo 3 (Only) Clan and I am currently recruiting but so far no-one has been interested =(. I am currently a Commander 37 who wants to play with people who are at least Skill 20+ and who are also willing to change their names. If you are interested message/play with me - my Gamertag is Nemesis Inf3rno and I am usually on during the weekend (unfortunately not during the week as I have school).

Secondly I'm just wondering how you get Recon armor? I have heard you must get into bungie faves and to do that you need to get noticed by a moderator or someone who works for bungie but how do they notice you? It's really annoying seeing the same people get up there every week without fail while some of my pictures no-one looks at (seriously check out my Paradise Screenshot in my fileshare - It is Immense! If your interested i also have a second account under Cynik411 with more cool screenshots so check it out =D)

Lastly is there anyway to change my email for my GT? I signed up to xbox live with one email but now thath email has been deleted, i cannot find a way to change my email as whenever i go to xbox.com and say "forgot my password" all it does is send an email to by deleted account, so any suggestions?

Thanks

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
For your first question, I haven't played Halo 3 enough to be up to that skill level. For your second question, only a Bungie developer can give you the recon armor, and they rarely give it to anyone no matter how much they beg and pester them. As for the 3rd question, I'd recommend calling ms tech support to get that issue resolved.
FM_punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 FM_punk
Member since 2007 • 240 Posts

For the first one I will join you and help make your clan work I even have a few emblem ideas. Secondly to get recon yes you must do something great for the halo community but also some people say if you complete all the vidmaster challenges you can get recon.

Mearik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Mearik
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts

noones going to join your clan if we have to change out gamertags. If you want to spot me 1600 to change it and then change it back if things gobad then we can talk.

recon armour you might be able to get once OSDT drops but before then yeah developers give it out and i doubt a non personal friend or family got some. you cant beg it out either.

we can talk if ya drop the rediculous stipulation of gamertag change

djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
give up on recon until odst and see whats happens. forceing people to change your name is whats putting people off joining you. you can just share the same clan tags without paying for name change. no one is going to change their name for a new clan for someone they dont even know. build up the clan and then if it takes off people might want to change their name just insist on same clan tag to keep it simple for new comers
wakelesskilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wakelesskilla
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
if u want helped getting noticed i could advise some people to play with that r from MLG and i am also part of MLG team RAIN 09 but some things just take time but my gamertag is wakelesskilla and X SiLv3r RaIn X name is luke some other people i could hook u up with r iboostair/Darth pandaface/Mikolai/MLG envy me/ T2 is rippin/ k to the arma these guys r all respectable players and all r sponsored by MLG the first 4 people r my team except mikolai