This topic is locked from further discussion.

NukesRUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 NukesRUs
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

october last year...i did a review for halo 3 which was reported and removed for "Intending solely to annoy and/or offend other users" that was my first halo 3 review and it was in no way intended to annoy or offend anyone it was intended to give people my opinion on the game......but now......ive done a few more reviews and since the first review every review afterwards WAS intended to annoy all the halo fanboys on this place :)

enjoy my latest review.....im sure it wont be long untill it gets reported by another fanboy and removed

metaldan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 metaldan85
Well there are thousands of fanboys in denile, to be honest halo 3 does suck, and any of the halo's could of been better if they had BOTS, but nope, no bots, not much fun , game gets boreing as all you do is play single player, or play muiltiplayer against a bunch of noobs that cry and moan at you for kicking there ass, saying your cheating etc, if your gonna play a game and you cant take getting your ass kicked just quit playing games and get a back street low life job because thats all they will be good for, so many nooblets outthere that need shooting. back on to the subject, yes halo 3. could of added a few things but kept it the same and killed it, story sucks too.
aaroncns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 aaroncns
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
halo 3 dont try the game on easy i thought it would be a tiny bit easier but i beat it in 2 hours
llSapphyrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 llSapphyrell
Member since 2007 • 805 Posts

october last year...i did a review for halo 3 which was reported and removed for "Intending solely to annoy and/or offend other users" that was my first halo 3 review and it was in no way intended to annoy or offend anyone it was intended to give people my opinion on the game......but now......ive done a few more reviews and since the first review every review afterwards WAS intended to annoy all the halo fanboys on this place :)

enjoy my latest review.....im sure it wont be long untill it gets reported by another fanboy and removed

NukesRUs

I don't like Halo 3 myself but my friends loves the game, and i love my friends, so i just keep my feelings about Halo 3 to myself.

About annoying fanboys.... i think what matters most is respecting other players.

i myself am a Saints Row fanboy... and i don't like that someday someone will not respect that, so i start by respecting that other players are also fans of certain games.

NukesRUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NukesRUs

saints row is an awsome game.....im more of a GTA fanboy myself....but saints row is definately a good gta rip-off if not the best!!

and i only annoy the halo fanboys.....because they annoyed me :D :P

vicariouslyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 vicariouslyme
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts
[QUOTE="NukesRUs"]

llSapphyrell

I don't like Halo 3 myself but my friends loves the game, and i love my friends, so i just keep my feelings about Halo 3 to myself.

About annoying fanboys.... i think what matters most is respecting other players.

i myself am a Saints Row fanboy... and i don't like that someday someone will not respect that, so i start by respecting that other players are also fans of certain games.

wise words my man!!!! Glad to see someone with that understanding but when a fan boy doesnt respect the other product or if when you tell them hardcore facts about there product and they huff/argue/say its nonsense it is a bit frustrating and you will light up it just happens!! And as for halo technically crap but it can be fun no one can deny it!
CreepyBacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 CreepyBacon
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts

Hate it all you like, it's posting here to get attention that's annoying. XD Areyou that desperate to get people to read your blog that you have to create drama and be rebelious to get people there?

I took a look and saw:

"Kane and Lynch

bought it today for ps3....ill do a review on it as soon as ive managed to finish it (assumin i get enough time) *allthough so far it looks good cant complain..*"Lol er no. There Goes any sort of attention i might of payed to you.

Immortal_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Immortal_Evil
Member since 2007 • 2004 Posts

No wonder your first one got removed, it was probably removed as it was written from an illiterate and biased anti halo kid. You don't justify why the game is "abysmal" as you rated it. Your reasons that are given are totally in accurate and is a very poor review. So i suggest taking a good look at yourself and keeping trash like that well away from the publics eye.

I rate your review 0.5/10 to be frank it's "abysmal".

NukesRUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NukesRUs
no....dont care about the blogs......just annoyin fanboys mostly