Hacking parental controls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PC_JOE_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 PC_JOE_9
Member since 2006 • 431 Posts
My stupid mom put parental controls for only 1 hr each day, can you believe it. ANyway, does anyone know how many times after I enter wrong passcodes does the 360 give like a failure notice or something?
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

My stupid mom put parental controls for only 1 hr each day, can you believe it. ANyway, does anyone know how many times after I enter wrong passcodes does the 360 give like a failure notice or something?PC_JOE_9

Do your homework or something, you don't need to play more then an hour a day. Or come to a compromise where you can play more on holidays/weekends.

Stockman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Stockman
Member since 2002 • 400 Posts

My stupid mom put parental controls for only 1 hr each day, can you believe it. ANyway, does anyone know how many times after I enter wrong passcodes does the 360 give like a failure notice or something?PC_JOE_9

Now this is hillarious! Thanks for the laugh kid! :D Seriously go outside like we did when I was a kid, hell you might even make a friend!

Whiteghost09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Whiteghost09
Member since 2007 • 460 Posts
Oooooh, burn lol.
Avatar image for uconnhuskies050
uconnhuskies050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 uconnhuskies050
Member since 2007 • 643 Posts

TC i bet both of those guys are on their consoles 2+ hours a day...

and i know that when i tried to do what you're doing i got it wrong twice i think and nothing happened. not positive though...

Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
Louis_Routledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Louis_Routledge
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

LuLz0Rz. ChU g0t $3Rv3D.

Hacking parental controls. Whatever. Just live with it.

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
no way around it unless you know the password to the parental account..
butterysteez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 butterysteez
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

ahahaahahahahahaha how old are you 4, go outside and play a game. What happened to old fashion fun??

76ers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 76ers
Member since 2005 • 4747 Posts
just keep guessing the pw...
Avatar image for Louis_Routledge
Louis_Routledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Louis_Routledge
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

ahahaahahahahahaha how old are you 4, go outside and play a game. What happened to old fashion fun??

butterysteez

I'm guessing he's about 11 :P

butterysteez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 butterysteez
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
oh and by the way,youshouldnt hate your mom, you know she only feeds you, puts a roof over your head and buysyou everything you want.....
ThugChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ThugChaos
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts

You could just try every possible combination, but by the time you get it you'll be in a senior home.

Red122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Red122
Member since 2005 • 409 Posts
Heh there is nothing left for me to say everyone else already said it so all thats left for me to say is.........buy a wii
potterpipi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#14 potterpipi
Member since 2005 • 16597 Posts
lol, if you're really concerned about it, the real question would be, how can I get the password out of my mom? :P
mushroom59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mushroom59
Member since 2003 • 296 Posts

Do you have a high pitched voice?

COBHC_reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 COBHC_reaper
Member since 2006 • 1793 Posts
Couldn't you reset your harddrive or take out the battery and put it back in or something
bigpapi342007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bigpapi342007
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

no hes 9 year old because look at the picture he has

TopBossUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TopBossUltra
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts

I'm guessing your mom or your dad bought you that 360 (not to mention everything else you have); so remember you owe them a lot of respect. Try just talking to your mom about it, but don't get mad and don't be whiney. Just try to be reasonable with her. All of the people who say "go outside" probably play their consoles more than an hour a day on average or they wouldn't be on the gamespot forums.

Perhaps your mom could just give you zero access to the 360 until you get some of the other things done that she would like you to be doing (homework, chores, etc). Then she can put in the password for you and let you play the rest of the night or whatever. This is good because she gets what she wants and it teaches you that you have to work to earn things and makes you more responsible.

It's worth a shot.

Albany24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Albany24
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
set your own password in the first place and allow everything. that way, no one else can set a password anyway. you didnt though, so i dont know what to tell you. as for everyone else, you guys are probably fatass nerds who play 4 hours of games a day. that one guy had oblivion, cod 3, ect. they get there kicks from cutting kids down online. do a sport or something, then convince your mom to let you play as long as you want.
III_unknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 III_unknown
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts

is ur xbox worth calling ur mother stupid

vannacut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vannacut
Member since 2004 • 914 Posts

I'm guessing your mom or your dad bought you that 360 (not to mention everything else you have); so remember you owe them a lot of respect. Try just talking to your mom about it, but don't get mad and don't be whiney. Just try to be reasonable with her. All of the people who say "go outside" probably play their consoles more than an hour a day on average or they wouldn't be on the gamespot forums.

Perhaps your mom could just give you zero access to the 360 until you get some of the other things done that she would like you to be doing (homework, chores, etc). Then she can put in the password for you and let you play the rest of the night or whatever. This is good because she gets what she wants and it teaches you that you have to work to earn things and makes you more responsible.

It's worth a shot.

TopBossUltra
DeanCorleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 DeanCorleone
Member since 2004 • 185 Posts
You're moms not stupid - and if she finds this forum topic in your favs your going to be screwed on the computer. I'm a grown man and you're a higher level on this site then I am, andI use it - in my mind what I consider often. There is more to life then games, don't invest it all into it kid. Games are to be enjoyed, not addicited to. You should be worried about X-mas not consoles.
Avatar image for seventy5cent832
seventy5cent832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 seventy5cent832
Member since 2007 • 1057 Posts

1 hour is plenty, when i was11 i got 20min of computer.:shock: and i was satisifed.

gruoch1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gruoch1
Member since 2003 • 1178 Posts

Maybe you should listen to your mom. It's possible she might actually have a reason for the things she does.

nickoftime8593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nickoftime8593
Member since 2006 • 733 Posts
im sure theres like a memory format thing
xfactor19990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 xfactor19990
Member since 2004 • 10917 Posts

[QUOTE="PC_JOE_9"]My stupid mom put parental controls for only 1 hr each day, can you believe it. ANyway, does anyone know how many times after I enter wrong passcodes does the 360 give like a failure notice or something?Stockman

Now this is hillarious! Thanks for the laugh kid! :D Seriously go outside like we did when I was a kid, hell you might even make a friend!

lol my live is messed up too :(

jesus_markii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jesus_markii
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

if your on live all your profiles etc should be saved but another xbox and switch the consoles over then return it and hey you have a passcode free xbox, ive done this so many times on so many differnt things however it was never because my parents know more about the consoles than i do, i make sure that they know pretty much nothing :) makes me happy and they dont have to bother with me a few hours a day (Y), if you dont have the cash spare to get anoter xbox just umm....... yeah dude your screwed

get a job?, maybe a girlfriend then you won't want your xbox lol,

anywhos good luck kid

bohyaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bohyaka
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I know how to hack it but i keep mine on because u should get some friends and just go hang out not sit around being a slob but if your reaaly desperate i could tell you.:twisted:

Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts

I know how to hack it but i keep mine on because u should get some friends and just go hang out not sit around being a slob but if your reaaly desperate i could tell you.:twisted:

bohyaka

Yeah, you should pay this guy like $50 to tell you... nothing.

gravette00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gravette00

my moms new bf is a deusch bag, i have good grades, i am hardley ever on the xbox 360 kuz im usually outside skating, so how do i hack the password??

gravette00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gravette00

hey i saw your conversation with some kid like a year ago, but any ways,how do i hack the parental controls,my moms new bf is a deusch bag, i have good grades, i am hardley ever on the xbox 360 kuz im usually outside skateboarding, but its wet

_Kikode_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 _Kikode_
Member since 2008 • 434 Posts
Ok heres what you do you tell her its showing you bloddy games ext blah blah blah and she will log in to change it have a webam setup so u can record the screen lolz.
spritepac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 spritepac
Member since 2008 • 434 Posts
call 18004myxbox and say that u had set controls but forgot the password there is a way to reset it.
JoMama1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 JoMama1995
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I'm not sure wether this works, but it worked for my friend:

His parents put parental control on it, too. So what he did was

simply remove his harddrive from his xbox, and then you go to

settings or something and then you do factory reset(or something)...

He now play's 5 hours a day and sucks at school, but he thought it was worth it.....:roll:

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
Your calling your mom stupid for limiting your game time.... That's just plain out sad.