Guitar Hero Resell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Roperdope20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Roperdope20
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

With the slew of new, great games coming out in the upcoming months, I am in desparate need of some money. But with school starting, and football practices everyday afterwards, its hard to find time to work. So the only option I could come up with is to sell my games now to buy some new ones. With this ingenius plan in mind, I scooped up my guitar hero 2 and drove on down to my local blockbuster to sell it (they always give good money for resell). But to my chagrin, they wouldn't buy it. So my question is this, is there anywhere I can sell it and get decent money?

Roperdope20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Roperdope20
?
pjhtiger44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 pjhtiger44
Member since 2007 • 157 Posts
ebay but it will take a while to get things set up but that is your absolute best option. unless you got a friend willing to buy it,
morrdin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 morrdin
Member since 2003 • 217 Posts

Id personally say that as busy as you sound right now, wait it out. You have a good chance of regreting selling off games later on, and if you are super busy now you wont get much time to play ANY games new or old. So, wait it out till you get some more free time. At that point prices may have dropped, reviews will tell you what ended up being the absolute best and must have games, and you'll still have the games you enjoy now.

The good games about to arrive arent going anywhere, theyll be here in 6 months.

JDiamnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 JDiamnz
Member since 2007 • 142 Posts
craiglist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 092093
Member since 2006 • 1696 Posts

Id personally say that as busy as you sound right now, wait it out. You have a good chance of regreting selling off games later on, and if you are super busy now you wont get much time to play ANY games new or old. So, wait it out till you get some more free time. At that point prices may have dropped, reviews will tell you what ended up being the absolute best and must have games, and you'll still have the games you enjoy now.

The good games about to arrive arent going anywhere, theyll be here in 6 months.

morrdin
I agree
Roperdope20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Roperdope20
This board is indeed chock full of wise men. Thanks for the advice.
bamafan3414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 bamafan3414
Member since 2006 • 489 Posts
[QUOTE="morrdin"]

I agree

Totally agreeed