GTA- style games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

itsme185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 itsme185
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts
Hey guys, was wondering what GTA style games are on the 360? I'v got Crackdown and Saints Row.
Im sure theres got to be some thing else?

Any way thanks in advance
Alpha172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Alpha172
Member since 2007 • 1437 Posts
Not that I know of in my opinion.
ChrisA2Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ChrisA2Z
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts

Its a bit of jump but try Oblivion! (Huge open world with large cities to explore, hundreds of side missions, bits of random violence etc) No cars or bikes but hey, you can ride a horse!!

itsme185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 itsme185
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts

Its a bit of jump but try Oblivion! (Huge open world with large cities to explore, hundreds of side missions, bits of random violence etc) No cars or bikes but hey, you can ride a horse!!

ChrisA2Z

lolz cheers nah not really what im talking about. the cars is the main thing i like.

BTW i have oblivion any way.. well sorta.. i stole it from a friend. iv had for about a month now n havent played it yet..

nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
If you have Oblivion you should def play it!! I took some vacation time from work, while I was off I picked up a copy and ended sitting out the rest of my vacation on the couch playing. lol Great game! But yeah, the closest to GTA series is Saint's Row which is actuallypretty good; a lot better than what I figured for a new contender in that sort of game enviroment.
Chaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Chaism
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
The godfather is like GTA better i think due to story as well and peroid. Set in the early 50's.