Greatest 360 game no one bought

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rainbow6Vet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Rainbow6Vet
Member since 2007 • 133 Posts

I know bioshock is around the corner but if your looking for a great cheap game you guys should pick up or rent a copy of Earth defence force. Man this game is 53 levels of pure crazyness. It's like being in a cheezy godzilla movie with a little bit of independence day mixed with starship troopers.

You fight hoards of giant insects or crazy walker robots hellbent on killing you. There are huge cities that you can completely destroy ever building and skyscraper in sight .

There are some enemies that are so big they reach the sky and your about the size of their toe. This game should have been bigger than dead rising and it was allot more fun so pick it up if you can find a copy of it.

reckeweg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 reckeweg
Member since 2003 • 1167 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, I'll go look it up right now.
BrolyB593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrolyB593
Member since 2004 • 1224 Posts
I heard before that it was good, and kind of dismissed it,but I actually like your description haha so now I am tempted to pick it up
reckeweg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 reckeweg
Member since 2003 • 1167 Posts
Nope didn't like the look of it. Thanks for the tip though I hadn't heard of that game before and it always sucks when a little gem-like game slips through.
vodshuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 vodshuggah
Member since 2005 • 37 Posts
Yeah it's a pretty awesome game, if you can get all thousand achievements, i'll be very impressed. It only has 6 achievements, how hard could it be?;)
GuitarsOfWarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GuitarsOfWarr
Member since 2007 • 880 Posts
I may have to Gamefly this...like in 2 years after all the good games come out.
spidadragon1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spidadragon1
Member since 2007 • 1844 Posts
I'll check it out. By the way you spelled no wrong. It's no not know.
RabbidDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 RabbidDawg
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts

I know bioshock is around the corner but if your looking for a great cheap game you guys should pick up or rent a copy of Earth defence force. Man this game is 53 levels of pure crazyness. It's like being in a cheezy godzilla movie with a little bit of independence day mixed with starship troopers.

You fight hoards of giant insects or crazy walker robots hellbent on killing you. There are huge cities that you can completely destroy ever building and skyscraper in sight .

There are some enemies that are so big they reach the sky and your about the size of their toe. This game should have been bigger than dead rising and it was allot more fun so pick it up if you can find a copy of it.

Rainbow6Vet

Holy crap man, Im glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about EDF. That game is sick insane, with HUGE bosses and a fully destroyable city. It really was a hidden gem. Online Co-Op could have made it even better though, it does havesplit screen but not online. Dead Rising was such a waste honestly. EDF really was a worthy purchase.

Sora311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Sora311
Member since 2006 • 661 Posts
[QUOTE="Rainbow6Vet"]

RabbidDawg

Holy crap man, Im glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about EDF. That game is sick insane, with HUGE bosses and a fully destroyable city. It really was a hidden gem. Online Co-Op could have made it even better though, it does havesplit screen but not online. Dead Rising was such a waste honestly. EDF really was a worthy purchase.

man looking at your tag, you have had a rough time, on your 9th, seriously. best of luck to you on your next one if the case.