God, if you listenin'....HELP!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chili2122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Chili2122
Member since 2003 • 60 Posts

***** GET OFF ME, I'M IMPOTENT!....... but on a serious note, I need help. I know live has been acting up for a while now, but I thought after all this time I would be able to finally sign in. Still, nothing works. I've tried using different accounts, routers, wires... you name it, I've probably tried it. I've ran the connection test and everything checks out fine until it gets to xbox live, which it thenstops and says network disconnected. Now, I've been browsing the forums, and I see TONS of people saying that they are able to sign onto live, but it's slow as hell. So what's the deal? Is live really that ****ed up in the midwest (StL)? Or is something going wrong on my end? Thanks

TylerSilvius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TylerSilvius
Member since 2005 • 1326 Posts
i only have problems finding matches and joining parties in Call Of Duty 4. the odd tme i wont have any problems but most of the time i get nothing.
Rayk3400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Rayk3400
Member since 2006 • 1445 Posts
Things XBL related freeze up for me sometimes. That dashboard when you press the xbox button freezes pretty often, annoying.
D3aDStaR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 D3aDStaR
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts
i was on last night at 3 or 4 in the morning.. and the dashboard and cod4 was running fast and smoothly.. servers are just congested
Liam_the_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Liam_the_dude
Member since 2005 • 209 Posts
I can't sign to my account or create a new one (meaning I can't use Xbox live). I called customer support and the guy said the server is down, and they have yet to fix it.
Chili2122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Chili2122
Member since 2003 • 60 Posts
This is exacty what I'm talking about. Almost everyone says they can sign in, and some say they have no problems at all. I'm calling customer support, maybe they can give me some quick answers.
cmlive14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cmlive14
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

hey, im also having problems with my xbox live and im hoping someone can help me. this is my first time setting it up. i'm using a wired connection to a gateway. i dont think its a problem with my internet or the ethernet cord since i can connect my laptop to the ethernet cord im using and the internet works fine. when i test my connection with the xbox it fails at the network adapter stage. every help site ive been too says it has to be a problem with my internet connection or the ethernet cord but i dont think thats the case since it works for my laptop. does anyone have an idea as to what else could be wrong?