Gamescom streaming on XBL August 4th

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Looking forward to this as several high-profile Xbox One exclusives are to be shown such as Quantum Break, Scalebound and Crackdown 3. Apparently a new game will be announced as well.....quote from GS:

Xbox fans can watch Microsoft's Gamescom press conference live on Aug 4 via Xbox Live, the platform holder has announced.

The media briefing is due to begin at 7am Pacific (3pm UK), and will air on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and at Xbox.com. GameSpot will also be providing a live video stream of the press conference.

Games already confirmed for the show include Scalebound, Crackdown, and Quantum Break. These three were absent during E3, with Microsoft holding back details for the Cologne event.

Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer, has also promised, "new game reveals for both Xbox One and Windows 10" at the show.

Some games that made their debut at E3, such as Keiji Inafune's Xbox-exclusive adventure ReCore, and Rare's pirate-themed multiplayer title Sea of Thieves, are not expected to be shown at Gamescom.

In a tweet, Spencer explained: "Another demo so close to E3 is just tough on production."

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56080 Posts

Cool, I just want to see how far has Quantum Break come and I really do hope they announce a release date at least. Hope to see Scalebound gameplay at least and talk about Cuphead as well.

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#3  Edited By Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

I'm really interested in quantum break and scalebound but I'm also really looking forward to some unannounced titles. This next year is going to bankrupt me.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@davillain- said:

Cool, I just want to see how far has Quantum Break come and I really do hope they announce a release date at least. Hope to see Scalebound gameplay at least and talk about Cuphead as well.

Aye! Quantum Break is probably the one XB1 exclusive I'm looking forward to the most.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Starts in 50 min! Lol they are hyping it so much I hope it is great! Here is the official stream from YouTube if you need an alternate link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYX0EuIm_Nc