Games that have Avatar Awards

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by boboboj (3932 posts) -

I have been searching for a list but can't seem to find one the only game I know that have them are Halo Waypoint, Left 4 Dead 2, and Expolsion Man. Does anybody know any more? And sorry if this is in one of the above threads I haven't been on Gamespot Forums for a long time.

#2 Posted by Jaysonguy (38045 posts) -

Perfect Dark also has them

#3 Posted by Andrn (2098 posts) -
Toy Soldiers has a couple.
#4 Posted by dab198 (3917 posts) -
Additional to those already mentioned, Toy Soldiers, Scrap Metal, Darwinia+, Lazy Raiders (I think that's its name, came out just before the party period) and Lips:Greatest Hits all have avatar awards.
#5 Posted by babystapler (1679 posts) -

This is one of my biggest gripes with most new games. Tough achievements (like ME2 on Insanity or 100% in MW2 Spec Ops) should have avatar awards so that you can show off your favorite achievements to your friends.

#6 Posted by kidrock17xp (2972 posts) -

This is one of my biggest gripes with most new games. Tough achievements (like ME2 on Insanity or 100% in MW2 Spec Ops) should have avatar awards so that you can show off your favorite achievements to your friends.

babystapler

Some would say just simply having the achievement should be enough to "show off". I agree though, although I just want new stuff that I don't have to pay for, rather than to show off. It does give more of an incentive to do it too though.

#7 Posted by bessy67 (1734 posts) -

Speaking of perfect dark avatar awards, what is the second one and how do you get it?

#8 Posted by DamianAlexander (3762 posts) -

Speaking of perfect dark avatar awards, what is the second one and how do you get it?

bessy67

Its a little alien doll (Elvis is his name, I believe) and you get it from beating the game on any difficulty and doing the final mission.

#9 Posted by tophustler (255 posts) -

left 4 dead 2 has some

#10 Posted by RobboElRobbo (13668 posts) -

Sposion Man, Left 4 Dead 2, Toy Soldiers, Perfect Dark are the ones I can think of.

#11 Posted by Schin360 (73 posts) -
the only one i have is left for dead 2 :/ and the award is a medikit ......... man a zombie head would have been better than a medkit ._. just picture your avatar holding a zombie head by the hair *-*