Game I did not like.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G35DriverGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G35DriverGuy
Member since 2009 • 433 Posts

Alan Wake, Dante's Inferno, and Prine of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Feels like just rehashes of the same old stuff. The last 2 games I enjoyed were Yakuza 3 and God of War 3. I think Sony has the more exciting games. Come on Microsoft! Give us something exciting!!

zaku101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 zaku101
Member since 2005 • 4641 Posts

Alan Wake, Dante's Inferno, and Prine of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Feels like just rehashes of the same old stuff. The last 2 games I enjoyed were Yakuza 3 and God of War 3. I think Sony has the more exciting games. Come on Microsoft! Give us something exciting!!

G35DriverGuy

It's funny I actually enjoyed Alan wake and beat the game and I rarely beat games. Yakuza 3 was just like the other 2 and God of war was just like the other two. The only game out of the ones you've listed that actually feel different then those been there and done that games is Alan Wake.

Avatar image for bobbleheadrogue
bobbleheadrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 bobbleheadrogue
Member since 2009 • 2203 Posts
dante inferno felt like a stripped down copy of god of war prince of persia: the forgotten sands felt like the prince of persia released in 2008 though abit better alan wake was good though, I liked the atmosphere even though the gunplay wasn't as good as it could've been :P
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts

I "forced" myself to finish Alan Wake mainly only for the cut-scenes and story. Other than that, the combat/gameplay was stale and dated. Sure, the whole "light" versus "dark" thing hasn't really been done per se, but it was quite boring to fight waves and waves of the same mobs, using the same combat over and over. The ending was spectacular though, can't wait for Alan Wake 2 and I hope they improve the gameplay.

I didn't feel like Dante's Inferno was anything like God of War except for the roping around and climbing. Some of the HOLY spells were really fun to use, and the graphics are up to standard. But other than that, the game didn't really have anything going for it. The boss fights were less than memorable, and level design is questionable. It definitely felt rushed after a fantastic first 2 hours. Nonetheless, the ending left me wanting more. Here's to hoping Dante's Inferno 2 will be a tremendous improvement over it's predecessor.

Other games I did not like that are quite popular:

Crackdown

GTA IV

Dead Rising

GTA ELC

Yakuza 3

Just to name a few.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
G35 you need to relax on the whole Pro PS3 threads on the 360 board, your going the right way to get banned if you keep repeating it
1kryptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 1kryptic
Member since 2010 • 430 Posts

G35DriverGuy

They have the PS3 and System Wars sections for a reason.

rawr_xd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rawr_xd
Member since 2009 • 790 Posts

Months and months before Dante's Inferno came out I had a bet with my friend that Dante's Inferno was going to be a HUGE disappointment and that Bioshock 2 would be boring. He claimed I was crazy and took the bet instantly. Guess who is $50 richer? This guy!

Greater_Area

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Greater_Area
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts

I disagree; but only with one of those games. I thought Alan Wake was spectacular. The graphics were well. The story line was one of the most amazing story lines I have ever played and it just seemed like you never got a break. The other two games I am not sure about. I have no played them I don't think. I usually stick to my first person shooters on Xbox Live, but I decided to take a break when I bought Alan Wake, and I do not regret it one bit. I am thinking about going back and beating it again because I like it so much.

G35DriverGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 G35DriverGuy
Member since 2009 • 433 Posts
G35 you need to relax on the whole Pro PS3 threads on the 360 board, your going the right way to get banned if you keep repeating itchaoscougar1
internet police?
fudger2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#10 fudger2
Member since 2004 • 2315 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]G35 you need to relax on the whole Pro PS3 threads on the 360 board, your going the right way to get banned if you keep repeating itG35DriverGuy
internet police?

Read the rules bro. Hes trying to help you.
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]G35 you need to relax on the whole Pro PS3 threads on the 360 board, your going the right way to get banned if you keep repeating itG35DriverGuy
internet police?

Think GS moderators and you'll get the picture. Do not post any more threads of this kind on the 360 board. This is only suitable for System Wars.