Free Downloads for Xbox Games With Gold (11/4)

gamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamespot
Member since 2003 • 901308 Posts

The Gold Standard in gaming, Games with Gold are an amazing perk for the Xbox community. Plus, they're free, so no excuses not to download them! This thread will be regularly updated with the latest games on the Games with Gold roster.

Almost October, which means time for more free Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are now available on Xbox Live.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Pneuma: Breath of Life for free during the month of November. Knight Squad will be available as a free download from November 16th to December 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Sunday, November 1st, DiRT 3 will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through November 15th. Then on November 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Dungeon Siege III for free through November 30th.

Starting in November all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving Xbox One owners double the free games to play each month. When Xbox One Backward Compatibility begins rolling out on November 12th, play multiplayer with your friends no matter which console they’re on and enjoy Xbox 360 games with the advanced features of your Xbox One, including Game DVR, Screenshots, and in-home streaming to Windows 10.

*Titles are available as free downloads for qualifying Xbox Live Gold members in all markets where Xbox Live is available. Some regions may offer different titles depending on market availability.

gamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gamespot
Member since 2003 • 901308 Posts
  • [NEW] Xbox Free Games With Gold for November 2015
  • Xbox Free Games With Gold for October 2015
  • Xbox Free Games With Gold for September 2015
  • Xbox Free Games With Gold for August 2015
  • Xbox Free Games With Gold for July 2015
  • Xbox Free Games With Gold for June 2015
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Just a suggestion but you should add the download links to actually get the games in that post.

ajayashish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ajayashish
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

If I download a Free game during the free period, can I still play that after the free period is over.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

@Jaysonguy: What's the source url for that?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@DigitalDame said:

@Jaysonguy: What's the source url for that?

Valiant Hearts

Walking Dead Xbox One

Metal Gear

Walking Dead for the 360 you may need to wait until it goes active. I think that was the first episode free and then you could get the rest of the chapters? You may need to see if they make a store link that's consolidated.

GRAW2ROBZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GRAW2ROBZ
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

@ajayashish: You can play a free game after the months over long as you have gold membership.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

#8  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

On Xbox 360 the titles are yours regardless of silver or gold

On one they are playable as a gold member only

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#9 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Can anyone tell me how is The Walking Dead on Xbox One??Is it a good/bad game?? Thank Your for your replies/opinions. :)

Xisiuizado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 Xisiuizado
Member since 2014 • 592 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

Can anyone tell me how is The Walking Dead on Xbox One??Is it a good/bad game?? Thank Your for your replies/opinions. :)

Assuming it's the same as the X360 version, it's good. The story is disappointing/slow from time to time, but it's worth playing.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

Games With Gold lineup for November 2015.
Xbox Live Gold users are getting four free games during the month spread across Xbox One and Xbox 360. Free titles for November 2015 include Pneuma: Breath of Life and Knight Squad on Xbox One, as well as Dirt 3 and Dungeon Siege III for Xbox 360.

djajam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By djajam
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

@digitaldame: can someone please explain this..

i am an xbox one owner and a gold member..i can download the xbox one free games every month no problem but can't seem to find any links to download the new 360 free games like dirt 3 etc.

do i need to have the original copy first to get the new free games or am i missing something cause i've searched everywhere and only information seems to be for previous 360 users to download..

regards