Forza 2 or DIRT??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

backinthekrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 backinthekrak
Member since 2005 • 756 Posts
Ok, so I can only get one & I'm not sure... As a casual racing fan who really enjoys the Burnout series, which do you think I would like better - Forza 2 or DIRT??
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
You're an arcade fan....go for DiRT. Forza 2 is a deep sim.
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts

omg plz stop. surely u have seen these forums before?!

forza for sim fans, dirt for arcade fans

xelloss88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xelloss88
Member since 2006 • 5187 Posts
It is up to you, I probably will end up getting both. Forza is great but you might like DiRT more if you play Burnout the most.
Bigfoot_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Bigfoot_Slayer
Member since 2003 • 211 Posts

Well, both have their goods and bads... I'm a casual fan aswell, but I like both of them.

Forza is a deep sim with a lot of car buying, racing, making money, upgrading, and then doing it again until you pretty much get all of the cars, and beat every race and unlock everything.

DiRT in my opinion drives better, has better physics, and looks better, but it doesn't have the custom options that are in forza. That is not necessarily a bad thing based on what kind of a racer it is... A rally racer.

If you are strictly a burnout fan, I don't think I can truly reccommend Forza, since it's sense of speed has never really been there... But then again, it is a driving game... And more about the handles and the cars.

So, if your going to make a choice, make one based on what kind of game you really want. If you haven't played the demo for DiRT yet, check it out.

They also have the demo for forza 2, but I don't really think it appropriately show's the game that well.

fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
I would say even though i prefer Forza 2 i think Dirt would suit you more since you enjoy the Burnout series.
Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts
We should get these "Forza 2 or DiRT" threads stickied because a new one is made every 10 minutes.
KendoKenshi_TK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KendoKenshi_TK
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts
well of coarse, they r 2 different games, forza- deep racing sim and dirt- a fun jump in quik racing game, so choose by wat fits ur style
backinthekrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 backinthekrak
Member since 2005 • 756 Posts
Dude, take it easy - I'm not trying to ruin your day by putting up 'another Forza or Dirt' thread here. Thanks to those of you who had something nice to say, though - I'm going with DIRT
loumart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 loumart08
Member since 2004 • 193 Posts

We should get these "Forza 2 or DiRT" threads stickied because a new one is made every 10 minutes.Lanezy

Why don't you just shutup and ignore the post then you forum nazi Its twice as annoying when we get people like you whining all day long about existing threads, just don't post and ingnore

racastro65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 racastro65
Member since 2006 • 1081 Posts

[QUOTE="Lanezy"]We should get these "Forza 2 or DiRT" threads stickied because a new one is made every 10 minutes.loumart08

Why don't you just shutup and ignore the post then you forum nazi Its twice as annoying when we get people like you whining all day long about existing threads, just don't post and ingnore

both

-Phixion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Phixion-
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts

Forza is the best game!