Force Unleashed out "This Week!?"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kno2morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kno2morrow
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts

WTF!? On my dashboard an ad just popped up saying "OUT THIS WEEK! Too Human, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Lego Batman and Ghostbusters"

This is misleading & downright dirty if you ask me. The official release date is still Sept 16 ("Fall 2008" according to xbox.com) Lego Batman and Ghostbusters are similar stories. As in NOT this week. There is supposedly a demo coming out on XBL on Thursday but that hardly belongs in the same "This Week" ad as Too Human which comes out.. well, this week.

With everyone so stoked about this game already, wtf is up with dangling the carrot??? Anyone have any other info? I heard a gamestop employee (I know, experts - all of them) say that the release was moved up. Is this true or is this just shady marketing for the Thursday demo release?

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Force Unleahed demo comes out this week, not the game. I doubt the full version got moved up.
projectpat93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 projectpat93
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts

ZOMG FORCE UNLEASHED DEMO MUST PLAY IT.

but yeah im prolly gettin force unleashed for the wii it would be more fun with motion controls

Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts
I'll try out the demo for sure since I got nothing to do but GTA for two week.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
I'm really looking forward to the demo. It'll help me decided if I should buy it or not because I'm probably going to be low on cash this fall/winter.