force unleashed disappointment? (possible spoiler)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

timbo0827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 147

User Lists: 0

#1 timbo0827
Member since 2006 • 1277 Posts

i rented the force unleashed and i gotta say it was okay at best. the story was ok but not something really in my interest. I like how they showed the birth of the rebellion and all but really that was the only thing a star wars fan would really want to see. the controls weren't bad but i wish the camera for boss battles was better. Also the levels were all the same to me. the enviroments are different but all the levels have bottomless pits that you gotta look out for. sure a lot of these locations have bottomless pits (cloud city) but really it was getting boring for me. Im glad i rented this game but beating it in 7 hours, come on now. I just hope now for KOTOR 3 or Battlefront 3 from Lucasarts. im just wondering what others thought of this game

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#2 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
even thought it was REALLY short, I really enjoyed the game :D
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 KGrimm03
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts
i liked the storyline and it was really cool to see what the dark side is like. this is the kind of game where a lot of the missions seemed the same but it was ment to to get a taste of the dark side and test its powers by throwing objects and stuff. and just have fun.
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
even though it was a short game i really enjoyed it alot.
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts
Ya, it was an upper average game, it was most generic, but it has a lot of moments of pure epicness
gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts
I hear what you're trying to say timbo0827. I agree with most of what you say. The storyline was decent; it certainly wasn't anything groundbreaking or excellent. It did have some great moments such like the time where you have to fight "Darth Maul". I loved the gameplay in this game. Also, it was really short. I beat the game in just under 6 hours without the help of any guide. This game is nothing more than an excellent rental. The game was way too short to shell out $60 for it.
Djdiddles77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#7 Djdiddles77
Member since 2008 • 648 Posts
I liked it too! Was a fun play, but if you are looking for something really deep then this isn't for you! The force stuff was bad a$$ though!
tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts
Ya, it was an upper average game, it was most generic, but it has a lot of moments of pure epicness Blackhawk692
That's a top description. I agree. It was good (about a 3.5 out of 5), but not great. Generic in most parts, but some super epic moments. The whole fighting Darth Vader part was freaking great.
Beef_Log_FTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Beef_Log_FTL
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I agree with alot of the post. Even though the game was on the shorter side I enjoyed every minute of playing it. One of the best rentals.