Flat Spin & Stunt Run in Burnout Paradise. How To?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1LowSDime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 1LowSDime
Member since 2006 • 109 Posts

Okay, I'm a tad confused here and have two questions.

First question:
How do you do complete a 360 Flat Spin? I've used the GameStop GT Racer (whatever it is) and boosted really hard in a train yard with lots of ramps. I was able to engage the E-brake right at the top of ramp to spin the car but the highest Flat Spin I've gotten was 278 degrees. Every other attempt I've tried, nothing as close, or just the same. How do you go about getting a 360 Flat Spin? Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Second question:
How do you manage to get 190,000 points in the Stunt Runs? The highest I've ever gotten was 30,000 points. I know you boost to link stunts, like Drift, Air, Super Jumps, etc, but it seems a lot harder to find those areas just right, in the right area, to pull off 190,000 points in 1 minute, 30 seconds.

Any help or suggestions on either of these two I would greatly appreciate. Thanks guys!

Moncada5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Moncada5
Member since 2005 • 372 Posts

There is one jump where you jump off a mountain, and here you can get the flatspin achievement. My brother got like 428 degrees and he barrel rolled once i think.

And second - You just either map it out or get lucky by hitting alot of billboards and jumps. Or you can Drift the whole time**** If you go to the wildcat stadium and have a burnout car then you just drift for like ten minutes (the timer wont run out, cause in the burnout car you keep getting boost) and then you can get the 1,000,000 points also.

MFDOOMED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MFDOOMED
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts

Youtube!!!!!!!!!

t8trg8tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 t8trg8tr
Member since 2008 • 770 Posts

Youtube!!!!!!!!!

MFDOOMED
1LowSDime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 1LowSDime
Member since 2006 • 109 Posts

*L* Man, I never thought of YouTube! Thanks for the help, guys, I really appreciate it, and thank you Moncada, that's a great idea. Altho, I did the Wildcat Stadium in a Stunt car but lost my boost even tho I was drifting the entire time. :( I may have to map out jumps and billboards.

EDIT: Can't believe I didn't give YouTube a shot. Duh. Found all my answers. Thanks again guys. :)