Fifa 10, your thoughts?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

memtee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 memtee
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts

FIFA 10!

Its that time of year again when everyone has put down there controllers for a few hours to see the news on the new fifa :)

Just want to hear your opinions on what you think it should have!

I would definetly want to see scottish stadiums (I am from scotland and hate not seeing my favourite clubs stadium) Even just the top 3 or so stadiums would be nice:

Ibrox; It is a5 star stadium, which has been selected by Uefa to hold a Uefa cup final but yet doesnt appear in fifa which sucks!

Hampdem; The national team's stadium 50,000+ stadium capcity, better than most in english clubs stadiums!

Parkhead; Same again great stadium but same again no in any fifa !

Thats just one of my opinions what's yours?

padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

I would like they look out for the south american football and add a Libertadores like tournament.

Shoooryuken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Shoooryuken
Member since 2009 • 969 Posts
I will be one of those stupids who won't notice any difference between 09 and 10.
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 KorruptRaiden
Member since 2008 • 878 Posts
How about they level out the teams and slow the pace of the ball down a bit, sick of playing online games against people who pick the in form team and quit, so dont allow them to quit, pin them for it. Also make manager mode alot harder.
Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

A online mode, mainly for playing mates in, where you pick a squad of your choice and go against each other. Kinda like ultimate team but everyone being unlocked already.

Oakfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Oakfront
Member since 2007 • 2788 Posts

Oh yeah and i forgot, i wanna make my own kits and club, Pro Evo style but better! :(

Avatar image for LieutenantFeist
LieutenantFeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LieutenantFeist
Member since 2008 • 1529 Posts

Being a goalkeeper myself, I would like to be able to control the keeper in Be A Pro...but that'll never happen.

mccloskey-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mccloskey-14
Member since 2007 • 472 Posts
Umm a few thoughts which probably won't happen btu anyway... I say it every year, a better season mode, they always add new gimmicks but it's to just to limited and repetitive, although it still owns PES joke for a season mode. As Oakfront stated, editing kits, would love to do that, and in addition just better editing altogether, PES has the edge in this department. As far as online goes, Be a Pro should involve goalkeepers, so there are added dynamics that make it a challenge. Also for 10vs10 hopefully 11vs11 should had like a reward or upgrading system of some sort, like having your own player like in PES and join in a game with similar rated players, although this should be optional. Everything else is fine online except from people disconnecting and nto enough punishment fro it and I remember in 08 even though it stated you won the game it didn't count towards the achievement I actually had to win over 150 games before I got the achievement for 100 wins online. Achievements are always great but I don't want the same sort of ones as we had previous, although it was easy enough to get 1,000 I still want some variance.
TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 TR800
Member since 2009 • 1814 Posts
Fifa 10 is likely to be good since the devs are trying to achieve a 90 metacritc score.
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 KorruptRaiden

Umm a few thoughts which probably won't happen btu anyway... I say it every year, a better season mode, they always add new gimmicks but it's to just to limited and repetitive, although it still owns PES joke for a season mode. As Oakfront stated, editing kits, would love to do that, and in addition just better editing altogether, PES has the edge in this department. As far as online goes, Be a Pro should involve goalkeepers, so there are added dynamics that make it a challenge. Also for 10vs10 hopefully 11vs11 should had like a reward or upgrading system of some sort, like having your own player like in PES and join in a game with similar rated players, although this should be optional. Everything else is fine online except from people disconnecting and nto enough punishment fro it and I remember in 08 even though it stated you won the game it didn't count towards the achievement I actually had to win over 150 games before I got the achievement for 100 wins online. Achievements are always great but I don't want the same sort of ones as we had previous, although it was easy enough to get 1,000 I still want some variance.mccloskey-14

Absolutely agreed.

TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 TR800
Member since 2009 • 1814 Posts

Being a goalkeeper myself, I would like to be able to control the keeper in Be A Pro...but that'll never happen.

LieutenantFeist
Probaly.
mccloskey-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mccloskey-14
Member since 2007 • 472 Posts
I also hope they don't drop anything out the game, like the live season, think that worked pretty well even though I doubted it at the start. And oh yea, please bring back Ultimate Team, only ever time I've been happy with my purchase with Microsoft points.
Avatar image for LieutenantFeist
LieutenantFeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LieutenantFeist
Member since 2008 • 1529 Posts
[QUOTE="mccloskey-14"]Umm a few thoughts which probably won't happen btu anyway... I say it every year, a better season mode, they always add new gimmicks but it's to just to limited and repetitive, although it still owns PES joke for a season mode. As Oakfront stated, editing kits, would love to do that, and in addition just better editing altogether, PES has the edge in this department. As far as online goes, Be a Pro should involve goalkeepers, so there are added dynamics that make it a challenge. Also for 10vs10 hopefully 11vs11 should had like a reward or upgrading system of some sort, like having your own player like in PES and join in a game with similar rated players, although this should be optional. Everything else is fine online except from people disconnecting and nto enough punishment fro it and I remember in 08 even though it stated you won the game it didn't count towards the achievement I actually had to win over 150 games before I got the achievement for 100 wins online. Achievements are always great but I don't want the same sort of ones as we had previous, although it was easy enough to get 1,000 I still want some variance.

totally agree with you...especially involving goalkeepers and harder punishments for quitters...it really pissed me off in 08 how it wouldn't count towards your wins needed for an achievement. I think that a kit editor for online clubs mode would be awesome aswell as being able to use your own created player in the team.
KorruptRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KorruptRaiden
I also hope they don't drop anything out the game, like the live season, think that worked pretty well even though I doubted it at the start. And oh yea, please bring back Ultimate Team, only ever time I've been happy with my purchase with Microsoft points.mccloskey-14
Ultimate team was terrible, by allowing players to buy boosters on the marketplace totally spoilt the game for people like me who wanted to create their own team.
memtee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 memtee
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts

good idea's, the goal keeping one would be esxcellent you could do that on fifa 07 a think it was? but that was only for like corners or free kicks, was still awesome though! the punishment for quiters would be ideal aswell, i've had alot of quitters in the past dont like it at all. Maybe something like gears could be put in use, they take 1500 points of your rank if you quit a match. they should do maybe a ranking system and add the punishment.