FIFA 09 Demo thoughts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

virus_1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 virus_1369
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts
I just finished my first playthrough of the demo; and i must say im impressed. the little touches like the goal celebration minigame, improved tricks and skills, great new tactics really made me feel at home. now i couldnt try the game modes but if they are as good and as improved as the other aspects, FIFA 09 is a must buy for any football fan in my opinion.
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
It's alright, too much like the previous one imo.
fordies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 fordies
Member since 2005 • 5829 Posts
I really liked the demo i can't wait for the full game to be released i just wish PES could get me this hyped for the game like it use to but since moving on to the 360 they have been nothing but a disappointment for me so im hoping this is the year they are back to their best but from gameplay videos sadly i don't think it is.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
It's alright, too much like the previous one imo.fenwickhotmail

A lot of different animations and the character movements feel less sticky makes it a bit more realistic.
eXists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#6 eXists
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
I absolutely hated Fifa 06 but I must say this one looks really promising, you should try the PRO camera view, really neat!
Avatar image for JustWiicredible
JustWiicredible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JustWiicredible
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
Nice to see the refs and linesmen actually in game. Makes for a more realistic experience
hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

I absolutely hated Fifa 06 but I must say this one looks really promising, you should try the PRO camera view, really neat!eXists

you should totally get this game, I didn't really like fifa 06 but I've loved all the other fifa games

the thing I'm not liking about fifa 09 is that it looks so cartoonish but I actually liked the demo, something strange because usually when I play a fifa game I hate it the first time I play it but end up loving it

yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts
[QUOTE="fenwickhotmail"]It's alright, too much like the previous one imo.Strife88

A lot of different animations and the character movements feel less sticky makes it a bit more realistic.

I agree. I've been playing FIFA 08 alot lately and have begun to enjoy it more and more. The demo for 09 feels more fluid and you summed it up perfectly when you said the movement feels 'less sticky'.
Wolf745

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Wolf745
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

i was very pleased with the demo but not the fact that i couldnt play with liverpool :P

the shooting and movement controll is alot better. feels like you have the ball under control more.

the demo was pretty good cant wait for the full game!

xhizors96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xhizors96
Member since 2008 • 173 Posts
I Couldn't Play with Manchester united in the demo T_T Probably because Everyone wants to play with them and ronaldo so it'll make you want to buy the game even more. Lulz, it does look wayyyyy better than fifa 08 though , and im pretty sure its gonna kill PES .