Fallout 3- Fawkes or Charon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soccerholik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 soccerholik
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

O.k, so i have Fawkes and dogmeat and i have Charon's contract but I can't have him in my party sinceI have too many followers. ShouldI fire Fawkes to get Charon or should I just leave Charon at the underworld? Also, is there a way i could get both Fawkes and Charonat the same time?

LessThanMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LessThanMike
Member since 2002 • 5364 Posts
fawkes is way more worth it than charon, especially if you've got him following you when he has his laser gatling gun, he's almost unstoppable
paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts
Fawkes is the best helper in my oppinion. if you want them both so badly, you'll have to get rid of dogmeat...
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
Yep everyone knows it Fawkes...Charon is cool but Fawkes seriously is the best ally...not that I actually use allies but since you get him in your party after the Enclave base I got to see what he could do, sledge and Gatling Laser...clear winner.
soccerholik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soccerholik
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

O.k thanks i'll keep Fawkes he is pretty strong.

joseangelhe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 joseangelhe
Member since 2005 • 151 Posts

O.k, so i have Fawkes and dogmeat and i have Charon's contract but I can't have him in my party sinceI have too many followers. ShouldI fire Fawkes to get Charon or should I just leave Charon at the underworld? Also, is there a way i could get both Fawkes and Charonat the same time?

soccerholik

soccerholik
I actually like Charon because you can give him any armor and he'll wear it. I think it's pretty cool to have this shotgun wielding bada$$ wearing a Tesla Armor helping you out.