Fable 3- Player Divorced me and took 16 Million D=.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redwingsfan387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 redwingsfan387
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Yep, recently I was playing Fable 3 and thought it would be a good idea to get married for the achievement and to open a demon door. Little did I realize that the money I had would be pooled into "our" money. So the other player I had married basically took all of my money by putting it all into the Castle Treasury then divorcing me. My tip of advice, don't get married to anyone on-line in this game unless you're ready to trust them with all of the money in your treasury. You can call me a dumb-ass or whatever you like, I really don't care. The only reason I'm writing this Topic is to hopefully protect at least one person from making the same mistake that I did. I'm hopeful that no one will use this as a guide to scam anyone but that's out of my hands. No, I am not looking for anyone to help me out or donate to me. I am only trying to help protect those of us on Fable 3 who actually earn our money honestly without scamming. If you do get scammed in a way like this, don't feel too bad, and remember that it's only a game.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

Yep, recently I was playing Fable 3 and thought it would be a good idea to get married for the achievement and to open a demon door. Little did I realize that the money I had would be pooled into "our" money. So the other player I had married basically took all of my money by putting it all into the Castle Treasury then divorcing me. My tip of advice, don't get married to anyone on-line in this game unless you're ready to trust them with all of the money in your treasury. You can call me a dumb-ass or whatever you like, I really don't care. The only reason I'm writing this Topic is to hopefully protect at least one person from making the same mistake that I did. I'm hopeful that no one will use this as a guide to scam anyone but that's out of my hands. No, I am not looking for anyone to help me out or donate to me. I am only trying to help protect those of us on Fable 3 who actually earn our money honestly without scamming. If you do get scammed in a way like this, don't feel too bad, and remember that it's only a game.redwingsfan387

Lol inb4reallifesituations

Dude that sucks hella bad, I never knew Fable 3 could be so realistic at times haha :P hope you earn back the money though and I hope that jerk of a player gets hacked

D-RS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 D-RS
Member since 2009 • 2003 Posts
hahha that was epic:P
KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#4 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

Yep, recently I was playing Fable 3 and thought it would be a good idea to get married for the achievement and to open a demon door. Little did I realize that the money I had would be pooled into "our" money. So the other player I had married basically took all of my money by putting it all into the Castle Treasury then divorcing me. My tip of advice, don't get married to anyone on-line in this game unless you're ready to trust them with all of the money in your treasury. You can call me a dumb-ass or whatever you like, I really don't care. The only reason I'm writing this Topic is to hopefully protect at least one person from making the same mistake that I did. I'm hopeful that no one will use this as a guide to scam anyone but that's out of my hands. No, I am not looking for anyone to help me out or donate to me. I am only trying to help protect those of us on Fable 3 who actually earn our money honestly without scamming. If you do get scammed in a way like this, don't feel too bad, and remember that it's only a game.redwingsfan387

Definetly sounds like an average marriage to me.

CammiTac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 CammiTac
Member since 2011 • 1179 Posts

To be fair, once you start to make that much money in Fable III, it becomes somewhat negligible. Do you already own all of the property?

But I've never heard of someone getting all of someone elses money. I thought it was just the house and half of the money, or something like that.

Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

Should've got a pre-nup...lolz

:P

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

I killed my wife because I hear this could happen. :P

(In Fable 3... :roll:)

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#8 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

That's actually really funny. :lol:

redwingsfan387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 redwingsfan387

To be fair, once you start to make that much money in Fable III, it becomes somewhat negligible. Do you already own all of the property?

But I've never heard of someone getting all of someone elses money. I thought it was just the house and half of the money, or something like that.

CammiTac
Under normal circumstances that would've happened; however, that person had put all of the money that was pooled between the two of us all into their hero's treasury. So when I got divorced I got all of nothing since I can't take half of what is in the Castle's treasury, or so I believe anyway =P. Edit: Also, I own all of the businesses as well as the four houses in Millfields, so ,more than likely, I'll recover.
redwingsfan387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 redwingsfan387

[QUOTE="redwingsfan387"]Yep, recently I was playing Fable 3 and thought it would be a good idea to get married for the achievement and to open a demon door. Little did I realize that the money I had would be pooled into "our" money. So the other player I had married basically took all of my money by putting it all into the Castle Treasury then divorcing me. My tip of advice, don't get married to anyone on-line in this game unless you're ready to trust them with all of the money in your treasury. You can call me a dumb-ass or whatever you like, I really don't care. The only reason I'm writing this Topic is to hopefully protect at least one person from making the same mistake that I did. I'm hopeful that no one will use this as a guide to scam anyone but that's out of my hands. No, I am not looking for anyone to help me out or donate to me. I am only trying to help protect those of us on Fable 3 who actually earn our money honestly without scamming. If you do get scammed in a way like this, don't feel too bad, and remember that it's only a game.xxKai

Lol inb4reallifesituations

Dude that sucks hella bad, I never knew Fable 3 could be so realistic at times haha :P hope you earn back the money though and I hope that jerk of a player gets hacked

Thanks for the support, I've got about 2 million back so far. I own all of the bussinesses as well as the four houses in Millfields, so I'm pretty sure I'll recover shortly =P. I make around 60k every 5 minutes or so lol.
redwingsfan387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 redwingsfan387

Rhino53
Didn't know anything about Marriages until recently, but thank you for the advice =D.
redwingsfan387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 redwingsfan387

NeonNinja
It wasn't so funny when I first found out, but I'm an optimist and now view this as a nice challenge to make more money. And just to make you happy I will :lol: with you that way you don't feel so mean if you were trying to hurt my non-existent feelings =D.
xxKai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 xxKai
Member since 2011 • 2689 Posts

[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

redwingsfan387

It wasn't so funny when I first found out, but I'm an optimist and now view this as a nice challenge to make more money. And just to make you happy I will :lol: with you that way you don't feel so mean if you were trying to hurt my non-existent feelings =D.

Lol :lol: optimism ftw

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

Lmao and I heard Fable 3 was a bad game :D

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

Lmao and I heard Fable 3 was a bad game :D

Jagged3dge
it aint a bad game if you like fable 2 they are pretty much the same but anyway that is a sad but funny story
williamsjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 williamsjj
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts

Rhino53
From personal experience I know that is a good idea in real life as well as in "Fable 3".
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
Dang! Even in video games marriage sucks lol.
chinaboi415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chinaboi415
holy **** i some person agreed to trade me a scythes warhammer for my dragon stomper and he said give me 1st so i said ok then he just took it and leftt. Whyyyy meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#19 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
The very thought of playing Fable 3 long enough to amass that much money makes me sick to my stomach. I liked playing through the story, but all the side activities are terribly dull
Warablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Warablo13
Member since 2009 • 1289 Posts
I'm playing through Fable 3 right now, and I gotta say so far it lost its charm..
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

...God, that game sucked.

Laharl5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Laharl5
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

What a heartbreaker lol.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1841 Posts

Thanks for the donation honey. I really did love you. Now this money's all mine. Bye-bye! --Love, your ex-wife.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Well that happens in real life. You get taken to the cleaners after the divorce. Didn't know fable 3 was a realistic game.