Easy to get 1000 gamerscore pts games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kingdomarbiter (5224 posts) -
Hello, as title says, games that guarantees you the full load, achievable without having to destroy your tv at the end or not spending your weekend in to get it. Now I already know these: King Kong, NFS: MW, Oblivion, Ninety nine nights, fight night round 3 and some others. Obviously games where you can easily get over 500 pts can also be listed. Cheers
#2 Posted by Owned_Noob (2136 posts) -
chromehounds & DOAX2
#3 Posted by morris515 (25 posts) -
I would say that Pro evo/Winning Eleven is a pretty good bet. stick it on super easy and 5 minute games...23 achievements 40gp each...leagues take a little time but can easily be done
#4 Posted by vendettared468 (4437 posts) -
King Kong. 1000 points for beating the single player mode.
#5 Posted by nintendo_vip (800 posts) -
fight night just go through career mode which is prety easy and quick to complete
#6 Posted by Alpha172 (1437 posts) -
Ninety Nine Nights is easy but the hardest bit is getting the all mission A rank or higher because I've done all of them except Yua-Yaur Forest (however you spell it),with Inphyy. I've played that mission with her like fifteen times and I just can't seem to get A rank, the highest I could get and always get is a B which ticket me off a couple of times. The other achievements are easy and one of them can take alittle time.

Oblivion on the other hand is a piece of cake, it only requires a week or so to get all the achievements with the expansion, good game and it's worth it.

Fight Nights 3 is also easy I think, the boxing game. Personally I haven't tried it myself but some of my friends that have tried it and or have it already did all the achievements.
#7 Posted by W1LDSTYL3 (308 posts) -
TMNT was the easiest 1000 I have gotten. It took about 4.5 hours playtime to get all the points.
#8 Posted by NutsSauce (1527 posts) -

NBA live 06 was the easiest i've gotten. Sim a season or two and edit the players on your favorite team to have skill levels at 99and they will beat every team they play. the only one you can't do by yourself is to win an online game.

I got 950 points in about an hour on that game.

#9 Posted by Owned_Noob (2136 posts) -

also check this out

http://www.achieve360points.com/list/

#10 Posted by Owned_Noob (2136 posts) -
double post
#11 Posted by ThaSod (1207 posts) -

shrek the third and disney's meet the robinsons.

you can't go wrong with kids games.

#12 Posted by Yng-ePIc (804 posts) -
college 2k6 and nba 2k6, you can get all the achievements in a single game.
#13 Posted by camian69 (583 posts) -
DIRT.......play on easy andyou'll have no trouble getting1000 points...little bit of time needed.
#14 Posted by mayormoose (836 posts) -
Call of duty 3. Half the acheivments are won by playing the game. The other half are done playing a certain way.
#15 Posted by mattisgod01 (3476 posts) -

Ninety Nine Nights is easy but the hardest bit is getting the all mission A rank or higher because I've done all of them except Yua-Yaur Forest (however you spell it),with Inphyy. I've played that mission with her like fifteen times and I just can't seem to get A rank, the highest I could get and always get is a B which ticket me off a couple of times. The other achievements are easy and one of them can take alittle time.

Oblivion on the other hand is a piece of cake, it only requires a week or so to get all the achievements with the expansion, good game and it's worth it.

Fight Nights 3 is also easy I think, the boxing game. Personally I haven't tried it myself but some of my friends that have tried it and or have it already did all the achievements.Alpha172

the Yua-Yuar forest mission is easy to get the A ranking, i got an S ranking first try when i figured out the trick to it, when you first start the mission only kill enough enemies to get your red orb attack charged, then run around the map for a while getting as many enemies to follow you as possible, when you have alot of enemies following you let them all catch up and then use your orb attack on the massive group, you usualy jump to the frog king after about 300-400 kills but doing it this way i got about 1000 kills. (if you can get about 700 kills before you get to the frog king you should be good for an A ranking).

COD2 is an easy game to get all 1000 points, just finish the game on veteran difficulty and you get them all

#16 Posted by the_GUNN_man (2716 posts) -

Vampire Rain = 650 points in 30 minutes if you have two other people.

#17 Posted by Bernard_Brennan (34 posts) -

chromehounds & DOAX2Owned_Noob

Doax2??? That games takes forever to get 1000pts.

NBA 2K6 - I got 1000 pts in one game which took just over an hour.

King Kong - 1000 pts for finishing the game. Haven't actually played it myself but it's commonly considered 1000 pts for nothing.

Condemned - I managed to get 800 pts in just over a day.

#18 Posted by BounceDK (7365 posts) -
Superman Returns... Awful game not worth a penny, but it's easy to get points if you're into that stuff.
#19 Posted by adders99 (2618 posts) -
Hour of Vicotry ..... shocking game i know.. but i rented it and all you do is play through the campaign like normal and you get really easy acheievments such as kill 50 enemies with grenades or kill a certian amount of enemies.. its soooo easy
#20 Posted by mattisgod01 (3476 posts) -
tomb raider legend is fairly easy and its a great game
#21 Posted by sabru8 (4144 posts) -

also check this out

http://www.achieve360points.com/list/

Owned_Noob

Oooh....thanks for posting this link.

#22 Posted by Sharvie (8895 posts) -
Dynasty Warriors Empires is pretty easy to get 1000.
#23 Posted by Alpha172 (1437 posts) -
Dynasty Warriors Empires is pretty easy to get 1000.Sharvie

Really? I never knew those games come so easy to finish, I have 99 Nights and the last 2 achievements are hard to get. One of them requires alot of time and the other doesn't seem possible.
#24 Posted by godamus187 (269 posts) -
Phantasy Star Online is easy just plat thru thr story!
#25 Posted by synce (771 posts) -
I've yet to play a game with easy achievements. By far the toughest one has been DOAX2. It takes about 500 hours to get them all, and that's if you use a glitch.
#26 Posted by cheezisgoooood (6130 posts) -
If you want a GOOD game with easy achievements, go for GRAW 2.Very easy and you don't even have to play that much and you'll eventually get almost all of them.
#27 Posted by MIB911 (1720 posts) -

all 2k sports, all '06 sports, TMNT, NBA Street: HomeCourt, Superman Returns, FNR3, Fuzion Frenzy 2, and Prey are all super easy for at least 700+ achvment pts!

#28 Posted by Cobraguy555 (25 posts) -
lego indiana jones is a good one to get 1000 on it takes a while but only on one achievement and all of the achievements are either completing a level or doing things repetitively
#29 Posted by Avenger1324 (16344 posts) -

Don't drag ancient threads back to life. This is over a year old

#30 Posted by xLittleMuffinx (25 posts) -
forza motorsport 3 , fifa 09 or fifa 10 and call of duty modern warfare are all very easy
#31 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7566 posts) -
Call of duty 3. Half the acheivments are won by playing the game. The other half are done playing a certain way.mayormoose
Call of Duty 3 is definitely not an easy 1000 to get. I just finished it on veteran and got all the single player achievements totaling 575 points. The rest of the achievements are done online. Basically, not something as easy to get as games like King Kong and Fight Night Round 3.
#32 Posted by Mjwick (90 posts) -
If you're that obsessed with gamerpoints, just play every lauch game for the 360. They all have extremely easy achievements.
#33 Posted by Brak_N_Zorak (969 posts) -
tmnt
#34 Posted by Strathdor (481 posts) -
I got a question why do you care what your gamerscore is? Honestly never going to understand people that care for that gamerscore thing.
#35 Posted by mariokart64fan (19805 posts) -

wwe legends of wrestlmia

wwe smackdown vs raw10 and 09 all have easy achivments

#36 Posted by GFugue (935 posts) -

Easy 2k in.. what? 5h? (1 minute for Avatar)

#37 Posted by orb_03_2006 (8494 posts) -
Avatar, Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Borderlands, Bioshock, and Gears of War 2.
#38 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -

The easest for 1000 gamerscore points is Terminator Salvation, as it has 11 achievements. There are like 10 missions and you get an achievement for completing each mission and one for beating the game, and you can do this on the easiest difficulty setting.

#39 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16378 posts) -
Borderlands; just doing all the sidequests and completing the game will net you about 80% of the achievements. Fallout 3 is the same way.
#40 Posted by krunkfu2 (4218 posts) -

whatever the hell that budget game is earth defense force 2017 i think

tmnt the movie

borderlands

BioShock

Sonic's Ultimate Geesis Collection

Fable II

RE5

Dead Space

th first few are ones that are too easy and games that i would never play

everything borderlands on are games that i would orally play that were pretty easy to get 1000 though Dead Space had a handful of painful ones. just don't get cocky really

#41 Posted by lime_93 (602 posts) -
Madden NFL 08, Avatar the Last Air Bender, Halo 3
#42 Posted by TOC48 (637 posts) -
Avatar can be done in about 10 min or less. Games that I have full Gamerscore are Hitman:Blood Money and Borderlands.
#43 Posted by -shmelo- (931 posts) -
Resident Evil 5 is easy. You can get all the achievements in 3 play throughs. Some of the achievements like deflecting arrows and shooting a guy in the face while he is mid air are hard, but play enough and you get them randomly. Actually the arrow one is easy, just stand in front of a guy and hold the melee attack and just keep doing it until finally you deflect it. Also, I don't have 1000 in Assassins Creed II yet, but I think it is totally doable. The only thing is collecting 100 feathers, which is gonna be a pain.
#44 Posted by colt1831 (587 posts) -
Terminator Salvation Avatar the Last Airbender Nba 2k6 King Kong Call of Duty's Halo 3 & ODST ( ODST helps you get multiplayer achievements combined with H3 Campaign gives at least 1200 points and ODST is easy)
#45 Posted by xOTDxNoPrEsSuRe (46 posts) -

Avatar took me 5 minutes to get 1000.