Easiest games for Gamerscore

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Finymin (25 posts) -
I fancy increasing my Gamerscore a bit, are there any easy games for Gamerscore but that are also good games generally?
#2 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

Try this list

#3 Posted by JoeDawg2100 (64 posts) -

Forza 4

#4 Posted by Hartzyy (25 posts) -
Easiest games for boosting your Gamerscore: - Fight Night Round 3 (just pay through the game on easy and you'll get all of them) - Avatar - The Last Air Bender (1000G in 2 minutes) - NBA 2K6 (change in-game settings to make it easier, then complete achievements easily) - NHL 2K6 (same as above) - King Kong (just play through the story-line and you'll get all of them) - All the Call of Duty's (just play through the campaign on easy for a couple hundred) - FIFA's (have an idle second controller to get the achievements easily) Hope this list helps.
#5 Posted by The_Last_Ride (75068 posts) -

Forza 4

JoeDawg2100
Not that easy tbh, Walking Dead is easier
#6 Posted by 666TRYME666 (45 posts) -

King Kong, Fight Night Round 3, Dirt, Halo 3 (moreso if you can play with a friend), most CoD games if you play through the campaign, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

I went and found you thid list that seems to be what you're looking for here.

#7 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1578 posts) -
Avatar The Last Airbender will net you 1000 GS within the first minute or two, if I'm not mistaken.
#8 Posted by BenwaQ (129 posts) -

You can add any Lego games. Easy to play, Easy to collect the rewards and tons of fun to play.

#9 Posted by sukraj (24187 posts) -

I think i might play some walking dead tonight.

#10 Posted by Ricardomz (2715 posts) -

Megamind is very easy.

#11 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

Why not do it with games you like instead of "usually-child-games"?