Duke Nukem: Forever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

I never thought I'd be saying this seeing as I didn't havea PC or the Internet back in the late 90s and I was very young at the time... but who here is looking forward to this game?

For those that may still be in the dark about this game (I mean the recent news... :P), but the game really is going to come out... very soon!

Will anybody get it? will it flop BAD?

I am hoping for a fun old-school style shooter that plays like the original Call Of Duty games for example. Will pre-order this closer to the time :).

w4rrior17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 w4rrior17
Member since 2010 • 943 Posts
"I am hoping for a fun old-school style shooter that plays like the original Call Of Duty games for example." Oh my. This should be a definite pass for you then. Anf of course it won't flop, it's the friggen Duke for pete sakes.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
"I am hoping for a fun old-school style shooter that plays like the original Call Of Duty games for example." Oh my. This should be a definite pass for you then. Anf of course it won't flop, it's the friggen Duke for pete sakes.w4rrior17
:D. The only reason I thought it would flop is because it has been in development for so long and people will probably be disappointed :P. If it has a great lengthed campaign and fun multiplayer that is very much alive for a long time, it will be an awesome game :D.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
Huh. Who would've guessed that a game's subtitle would be so prophetic of it's development timeframe? Hah ha! Just kidding, just kidding. But seriously, what gamer can't stand behind a character solely focused on the most important things- forget saving the world, it's all about babes, bullets and bedlam. Hail to the King, baby.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
I can't wait and the game is in good hands so I have faith. I doubt it will rival the original games but still looking forward to a great game.
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

I would much rather it not play anything like any Call of Duty, don't get me wrong I love Call of Duty, it just aint Nukem

JuggaloRandall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JuggaloRandall
Member since 2010 • 8213 Posts
I sure am. I wan't me some Duke Nukem Action. It will be time to kill for sure.