Drakes Forunte for xbox360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frs1214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 frs1214
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
hey does any one know if drakes foruntune will come out for xbox360? it is an cool game for playstation 3 but i dont have that consul
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts
No, Uncharted will not come to the 360 because it's published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
JnTam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JnTam
Member since 2007 • 267 Posts
keep dreaming
ElZilcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ElZilcho
Member since 2005 • 1196 Posts

there's an indiana jones game coming out sometime in 08 wich is kinda what drake is like so if you want something like drake on the 360this indiana jones game is as close as you'll ever get on the 360 otherwise start saving those pennies to get a ps3 bye!

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
Drake is a bit overrated....
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts
buy Tombraider and imagine a Dude instead of Lara, have fun.
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
tomb raiders cack well outdated now
gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 gp19
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts
don't think so... the game is quite awesome though, I started playing yesterday and I think it's the best exclusive for the Ps3.
sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sarmini
Member since 2007 • 2420 Posts

No, Uncharted wont come to the 360.

Thank God for having both systems :D

sarmini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sarmini
Member since 2007 • 2420 Posts
tomb raiders cack well outdated nowdjrobst
What is your sig from?! I remember hearing it in something Ive either played or watched but I cant remember what it is!
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts
Drake is a bit overrated....Andrew_Xavier
Have you ever played it? If not dont comment, the game is freakin awesome.
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Andrew_Xavier

[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....Apocalypse324

I own it. I will never understand why people scream "u nivEr pleyad thi gEm iV u dunt lyk et!"

It was nowhere near as good as I'd have assumed, and as far as exclusives go, 360: Mass Effect, Ps3: Drake's Fortune, 360 wins by a landslide.

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Apocalypse324

[QUOTE="Apocalypse324"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....Andrew_Xavier

I own it. I will never understand why people scream "u nivEr pleyad thi gEm iV u dunt lyk et!"

It was nowhere near as good as I'd have assumed, and as far as exclusives go, 360: Mass Effect, Ps3: Drake's Fortune, 360 wins by a landslide.

I never said you didnt play it, see those to letters beside each other, the i and the f, when you put them together as I did they make a word, thats why I put it there. I just cant stand fanboys that crack on a game because its on a different system w/out playing it. But if you have and just dont like it then thats cool.
akuya32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 akuya32
Member since 2006 • 1166 Posts

[QUOTE="Apocalypse324"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....Andrew_Xavier

[/QUOTE

Wow Comparing Mass Effect to Drakes Fortune. I'm impressed you can compare the two on the same level. Bravo, Bravo!!!

Gamers game...Fanboys Pick Sides...

By the way, I love Mass Effect and Drake is good as well, but there not even in the same catergory, so why even say sucha bold statement? Good grief!!!

julian2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 julian2890
Member since 2005 • 1283 Posts
Drake is a bit overrated....Andrew_Xavier
You mean underrated!
kyzar_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 kyzar_x
Member since 2005 • 85 Posts

no its not but if it did come on 360 dat would be great

Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Apocalypse324
[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

[QUOTE="Apocalypse324"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....akuya32

[/QUOTE

Wow Comparing Mass Effect to Drakes Fortune. I'm impressed you can compare the two on the same level. Bravo, Bravo!!!

By the way, I love Mass Effect and Drake is good as well, but there not even in the same catergory, so why even say sucha bold statement? Good grief!!!

uhhhhhhh? Im not even sure who this is directed towards, but Inever once brought up Mass Effect, and the other guy said it is better than Drake. I do agree about that, I love Mass Effect, and agree its the better between the 2, but Uncharted is a great game, but as you said, 2 different games 2 different categories.
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....Apocalypse324

No kidding....one of the best games that I've ever played.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Andrew_Xavier
[QUOTE="akuya32"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]

[QUOTE="Apocalypse324"][QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"]Drake is a bit overrated....Apocalypse324

[/QUOTE

uhhhhhhh? Im not even sure who this is directed towards, but Inever once brought up Mass Effect, and the other guy said it is better than Drake. I do agree about that, I love Mass Effect, and agree its the better between the 2, but Uncharted is a great game, but as you said, 2 different games 2 different categories.

More directed at the fact that I dislike how everyone, not just you, says if you don't like something, you never tried it, I liked drake's a bit, but, it didn't offer the exploration and puzzle play I was expected, the combat was well done, but, there was too much of it.

Mass Effect and Drakes are comperable in the way that they are both high level exclusives that came out at the same time for competing system, one is an adventure and one is a RPG, but, you can still compare the "fun factor" and the "living up to the hype" factors on each, which is why I stated that Mass Effect wins for platform exclusives, never said anyone brought them up.

Realistically, I'm more just tired of the attitude of most gamefaqers that if you don't LOVE a game, you don't know a thing about it. People aren't going to love everything, that's all I'm saying.

angelkimne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 angelkimne
Member since 2006 • 14037 Posts
its from halo 3 just after they go through that bigportal thingy the shipmaster(head of the elites) is told they're outnumbered etc.
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#21 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

buy Tombraider and imagine a Dude instead of Lara, have fun.axes03

It's more like Gears of War than Tomb Raider. I'd say Uncharted is better than Gears of War. Uncharted is one of the best games I've played this year. The PS3 is starting to show what it can do.

JackBauer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JackBauer123
Member since 2007 • 368 Posts
[QUOTE="djrobst"]tomb raiders cack well outdated nowsarmini
What is your sig from?! I remember hearing it in something Ive either played or watched but I cant remember what it is!

Its from Pirates of the Carrabian I think the 3rd one.