Downloadable GTA4 Missions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nosbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nosbig
Member since 2003 • 30 Posts
I heard quite a while ago that Xbox 360 exclusive downloadable missions were going to be available. I haven't heard anything for quite some time about this. Has anyone heard rumours?
Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
The first should release this fall. There's no specific date, and no announced pricepoint (if any). I also don't think there are any details as to the exact content, either. Still shrouded in mystery...
nosbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nosbig
Member since 2003 • 30 Posts
That's awesome. Thanks. I really hope the story continues!
Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
They're going to be as long as the "GTA ____ City Stories" games according to Rock Star, so don't expect them any time soon, they'll be a major addition to the game.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

I expect they will be 400 or 500 MS points to buy.

For people in the UK that preordered from GAME or Gamestation there was a bonus GTAIV package with a code for GTA gamerpics, and a code for 500MS points.

The pack suggested that these points could be used to buy the DLC. However because the stores were cheapass, the codes have now all expired, so even if you redeemed them and added to your account, if you didn't spend them, you lost them :(

Don't know if Rockstar have announced a release date, though it was mentioned it had been delayed

Gama_Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gama_Forever
Member since 2004 • 2645 Posts

I expect they will be 400 or 500 MS points to buy.

For people in the UK that preordered from GAME or Gamestation there was a bonus GTAIV package with a code for GTA gamerpics, and a code for 500MS points.

The pack suggested that these points could be used to buy the DLC. However because the stores were cheapass, the codes have now all expired, so even if you redeemed them and added to your account, if you didn't spend them, you lost them :(

Don't know if Rockstar have announced a release date, though it was mentioned it had been delayed

Avenger1324

if the dlc is good expect 2,400 like shivering isles....they will probably be around the same amount of content