Don't you hate it when...?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pyrobrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pyrobrand
Member since 2005 • 516 Posts
In the transition to a sequel, a dev changes a really big portion of a game? Well, no, not a really big one, but one that had a significant effect on one of the bigger portions of the game, and it means that you have to change your play style completely? For instance, for those that like the franchise, in the transition between Black & White 1 and Black & White 2, you no longer had to teach your creature anything, he just magically learned things via tribute points. I enjoyed teaching my creature how to pummel the sh*t out of random villagers. Or, in one of the bigger games of the century, Halo 3, how the Needler is now no longer dual wielding? I actually haven't played yet, but I remember from Halo 2 that one of my favorite things to do to complete dispose of any enemy was to sink two Needlers into an enemy, and watch the explosion. Now, only one Needler. Btw, just a quick question, is the Needler stronger in Halo 3? Whatever, that's not the biggest portion of the discussion, although a response there would be cool. Anyways, yeah, don't you hate it?
slusheewoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 slusheewoot
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts

The needler in halo 3 is about as powerful as duel weilding the needlers in halo 2..

lol

maybe even moreso. and the explosions are aplenty in halo 3. you wont fell bad. the only thing it takes a bit to get used to in halo 3 is the reload button.

they changed it to RB

mohammad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 mohammad93
Member since 2007 • 2090 Posts

In the transition to a sequel, a dev changes a really big portion of a game? Well, no, not a really big one, but one that had a significant effect on one of the bigger portions of the game, and it means that you have to change your play style completely? For instance, for those that like the franchise, in the transition between Black & White 1 and Black & White 2, you no longer had to teach your creature anything, he just magically learned things via tribute points. I enjoyed teaching my creature how to pummel the sh*t out of random villagers. Or, in one of the bigger games of the century, Halo 3, how the Needler is now no longer dual wielding? I actually haven't played yet, but I remember from Halo 2 that one of my favorite things to do to complete dispose of any enemy was to sink two Needlers into an enemy, and watch the explosion. Now, only one Needler. Btw, just a quick question, is the Needler stronger in Halo 3? Whatever, that's not the biggest portion of the discussion, although a response there would be cool. Anyways, yeah, don't you hate it?pyrobrand

Sometimes yes, and halo 3 the needler is way stronger, if you shoot for 3 seconds, the needles gather together and blow up like a pasma grenade

Talibantot3602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Talibantot3602
Member since 2006 • 376 Posts
Needler is stronger in halo3