Does Xbox 360 have...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Polishgamer411
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts

a lot of action // adventure // fighting games?

im thinking bout getting one but its between this and the wii so i need to kno the 360 games are better or not...

Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shade340
Member since 2008 • 516 Posts
It has a lot more then Wii I mean a lot! Though since I don't play this genre someone else cn list them.
xFuryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 xFuryx
Member since 2007 • 745 Posts

Just use gamespots review thingy to find the type of games you're looking for, it has them all listed.

http://www.gamespot.com/revies.html?type=reviews&platform=1029&mode=all&sort=score&dlx_type=all&sortdir=asc

FrostyGopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FrostyGopher
Member since 2008 • 414 Posts

If you want those kind of games, the wii is the opposite of what you want. The 360 has a ton of great games. Exclusive ones as well. I would reccomend buying it. But posting it here may be a little biased my friend, if you asked this in wii, you might get a different answer.

Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Polishgamer411

If you want those kind of games, the wii is the opposite of what you want. The 360 has a ton of great games. Exclusive ones as well. I would reccomend buying it. But posting it here may be a little biased my friend, if you asked this in wii, you might get a different answer.

FrostyGopher

yeah but i wont get most of the rated M games besides halo, street fighter, and assasins creed. and those by luck. cuz im below 17 and my mom wont even buy a book bout vampires [twilight] and im 15! i kno =/

xFuryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xFuryx

yeah but i wont get most of the rated M games besides halo, street fighter, and assasins creed. and those by luck. cuz im below 17 and my mom wont even buy a book bout vampires [twilight] and im 15! i kno =/

Your mom won't buy you a book on Vampires? Is she religious in anyway? I've never heard of a parent not buying a BOOK for their kid (if religion isn't involved)

DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts
Don't waste your money on a Wii
Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Polishgamer411

Your mom won't buy you a book on Vampires? Is she religious in anyway? I've never heard of a parent not buying a BOOK for their kid (if religion isn't involved)

xFuryx

cuz she heard boutcrazy kids doin crazy things after reading or watching "evil" stuff. twilight isnt even that type of "evil" book. after all its a best seller turning into a movie soon. shes not religious like tht. i can watch lotsa scary movies n stuff. im watching the dark knight 2mro. plus i guess she was just getting too motherly on me at the time... lol

Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Polishgamer411

xbox has nothin......gayist system ever.....they can not hang with the ps3......FuZion09

i want to kno if the 360 has good action // adventure // fighting games! not if its frickin gay like the PS3. check my banner idiot, i hate the rip-off crap knwon as the PS3...

Don't waste your money on a Wii

DJCUEBALL

why not? i can get more games on it... i think.

im just askin bout the games and quality here...

Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Goo4You
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

Heres a list of the best action adventures that are coming to 360

Halo 3with downloadable content

Gta 4 with downloadable content

Dead Rising

Saints Row 1&2

Star Wars force unleashed with downloadable content

Far Cry 2

Fable 2 with downloadable content

Gears 1 & 2

Left 4 Dead

Im not just being a fan boy, i really think that the 360 is the best choice for any gamer who likes action/adventure or fps. The ps3 is great with awesome graphics and free internet but it doesnt compare to the 360 interface and community plus awesome games. The wii is good to but it really is for kids and casual gamers..

360 all the way.

JEEBUS_BOGONDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JEEBUS_BOGONDO
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts
If you want quality games, buy an xbox 360, If I could get booze and cigarettes at that age, im sure you can buy games. And if your mom doesnt stop sheltering you, you will become a useless little scootie puff junior mommas boy. Youll end up like pricipal skinner but a little bit gayer. Good luck with that
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
xbox has nothin......gayist system ever.....they can not hang with the ps3......FuZion09
LOL @ FAILED TROLL compeltely ignored
Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Goo4You
i didnt read y u couldnt get M rated games b4 but tell this to your mom exactly and see what she says...

" Mom, dear mother who I love so very much, I think you (insert name) should allow me to purchase M rated games because you, mom, have raised me well enough to know that all that happens in games is not real. You have to trust in your parenting skills to know that i would not even think of doing some of the dumb things that people have done. ((real fact)) Just a couple of weeks ago these kids were arrested for acting out scenes from GTA 4 in real life, such as hitting bums with bats and broom sticks, yes i said broom sticks mom, and because these idiots said they saw it in GTA 4, video games agian get a bad rep. This couldve just as easily happend if they said i read it in a book, but you know what they would have said, "Books dont affect you, it must have been a video game!" So mom please give me a chance and let me purchase an M rated game, besides in two years I can buy them myself So lets test my maturity now. Thank You for your time and listening to my reasoning and I love you and your the best mom in the world whether or not you let me get an M rated game."

this will win her over 4 sure!

xFuryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xFuryx
Or slap a ho, you'll get it for sure!
xFuryx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 xFuryx
Or slap a ho, you'll get it for sure!
guzzo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 guzzo10
Member since 2008 • 80 Posts
ROFL! How long did it take you to think of that goo4you lmao dude
Raok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Raok
Member since 2008 • 928 Posts

The Xbox 360 has loads of excellent action titles, but unfortunately theyre almost all rated M.

Its understandable though because they are action games, meaning guns, explosions, cursing, all that stuff.

But its not like theyre all GTA's where you run around shooting random people and getting hookers and killing them. You know you all do it!!!

Theyre just like Action movies, which are also commonly rated R. The difference is that when I go in Wal-Mart and try to buy Doom the movie, they dont care, but if I try to buy Doom the game they go crazy like "WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!!! ARE YOU 18!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING!!!! DO YOU!!!!! IM CALLING THE COPS!!!!!! CRAZY CHILDREN ALERT!!!!! WARNING!!! STOP THAT BOY!!!!!

sry for the caps lock,

Just explain to her the facts, games arent causing people to do bad things, violence in children was SO much more common in the past when kids could run around the neighborhood and do whatever. Bad things happen because theres so many more people that are willing to do them nowadays. But in the end its up to your mom to let you buy games so just ask her if she really thinks youre going to run around killing people because you played that evil shooting game and saved the world too many times.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#19 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

lol hahaha your funny the old xbox can destory the wii in those games

360 is the king of shooting games to

and ya get 360 buddy but if u got one those parents wont buy u m rated games buy a wii because that will help u out when a good game comes out for 360 u wont have to worryt about it

and the wii really cost money if u wanna buy the stupid other controloers the wheel/ bat so on

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#20 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
lol your mom wont buy halo? thats like the best shooter that shouldnt even be m rated lol barly has blood mand like cartoony feeling to it. but then again lol the online should be rated AO lol
TrueProphecy22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 TrueProphecy22
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

The Wii is full of casual party games that you won't find very entertaining unless you have a handful of friends who can come over and play. Then... you still might not find them very entertaining.

I had a Wii for five months, and in that time I only found one game that was entertaining enough to draw me into it... Resident Evil 4... and that was just a port of an already great game with new controls. I had six other games, including Metroid, Mario, and No More Heroes, and none of them could offer quite as much entertainment as the then 12 360 games I had.

I now have 19 360 games... and I love every one of them.

Unfortunately, Good4You's list of Action Adventure games is 50% Mature, but here are a few good games that aren't quite so mature.

Action Adventure ---

Kameo: Elements of Power

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Underworld (Yet to be released)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Lego Starwars: The Complete Saga

Lego Batman (Yet to be released)

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Original XboX DLC)

Fable (Original XboX DLC)

Fable 2 (Yet to be released)

Action ---

Sonic Unleashed (Yet to be released)

Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Yet to be released)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Yet to be released)

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Fighting ---

Virtua Fighter Online

Dragonball Z: Burst Limit

---- Unfortunately, that's where the M games are the best and most ambundant.

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive 5 (Yet to be released)

Soul Calibur (Original DLC)

Soul Calibur IV (Yet to be released)

ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
..........a built in waffle maker? Yes, it does.:)
Avatar image for GameMasterCraig
GameMasterCraig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GameMasterCraig
Member since 2007 • 630 Posts
Depends on how old you are, the Wii knida has games for little kids, eg. no R rated games and the X360 has 100's of games, and the new update is coming for the X360 as well. And not to mention Fable 2, FF-XIII and heaps of other cool upcoming games. Don't get me wrong the Wii is pretty cool but nothing in comparison to the X360. But thats just my opinion.
BlueTimber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BlueTimber
Member since 2004 • 722 Posts
The wii's library consist of little more than mini game compilations.
Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Goo4You

ROFL! How long did it take you to think of that goo4you lmao dudeguzzo10

like 10 min.. made it up as i went

Goo4You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Goo4You

The Wii is full of casual party games that you won't find very entertaining unless you have a handful of friends who can come over and play. Then... you still might not find them very entertaining.

I had a Wii for five months, and in that time I only found one game that was entertaining enough to draw me into it... Resident Evil 4... and that was just a port of an already great game with new controls. I had six other games, including Metroid, Mario, and No More Heroes, and none of them could offer quite as much entertainment as the then 12 360 games I had.

I now have 19 360 games... and I love every one of them.

Unfortunately, Good4You's list of Action Adventure games is 50% Mature, but here are a few good games that aren't quite so mature.

Action Adventure ---

Kameo: Elements of Power

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Underworld (Yet to be released)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Lego Starwars: The Complete Saga

Lego Batman (Yet to be released)

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Original XboX DLC)

Fable (Original XboX DLC)

Fable 2 (Yet to be released)

Action ---

Sonic Unleashed (Yet to be released)

Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Yet to be released)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Yet to be released)

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Fighting ---

Virtua Fighter Online

Dragonball Z: Burst Limit

---- Unfortunately, that's where the M games are the best and most ambundant.

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive 5 (Yet to be released)

Soul Calibur (Original DLC)

Soul Calibur IV (Yet to be released)

TrueProphecy22

good list dude good list

Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Polishgamer411
-BUMP-
SirCokerThe9th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SirCokerThe9th
Member since 2008 • 682 Posts
The 360 has a ton more good games.
AENEMA_TOOLOGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AENEMA_TOOLOGY
Member since 2006 • 245 Posts
lawl he siad "i can watch all those sacary movies, i mean im gonna go watch the Dark Knight tomorrow" lawl thats not scary and its only rated PG-13 and your 15 XD sorry that made me literally rofl and I got Rick Rolled ^_^ nice 1 fury >
Polishgamer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Polishgamer411

lawl he siad "i can watch all those sacary movies, i mean im gonna go watch the Dark Knight tomorrow" lawl thats not scary and its only rated PG-13 and your 15 XD sorry that made me literally rofl and I got Rick Rolled ^_^ nice 1 fury >AENEMA_TOOLOGY

i meant bout my mom. she almst didnt let me buy twilight cuz it had vampires yet she let me watch the dark knight... get it?

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
yes
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

I have like 4 friends playing a Wii and 2 of them right now considering buying an xbox 360.