Do you think Star Ocean: The Last Hope will be good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dantes012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dantes012
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
After playing The Last Remnant and Inifinate Discovery I am am wondering how Star Ocean 4 will turn out.
Conroi58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Conroi58
Member since 2006 • 929 Posts
I think it will be decent. But no one really knows this early. The game comes out March 3 or something.
Avatar image for foreverflame890
foreverflame890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 foreverflame890
Member since 2008 • 551 Posts
hopefully it does deliever, idthink im gonna get the game on day 1 too poor now!:(
Ed_The_Great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Ed_The_Great
Member since 2008 • 193 Posts
It's probably the next most anticipated game for me.I didn't play infinite undiscovery or Last Remnat yet but it seems that those weren't that great.I've been waiting for a good JRPG on the 360 for quite awhile now and hopefully Star Ocean is it.
Chico_Azteca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Chico_Azteca
Member since 2008 • 2386 Posts
It's probably the next most anticipated game for me.I didn't play infinite undiscovery or Last Remnat yet but it seems that those weren't that great.I've been waiting for a good JRPG on the 360 for quite awhile now and hopefully Star Ocean is it.Ed_The_Great
Tales of Vesperia says hi oh and also waiting for it i have not played any other games of the series tough maybe ill try to play the PSP ones
MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts
i really enjoyed the previous game. lets hope it delivers. we need more cool RPGs.
anmvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 anmvamp
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

umm, honestly The Last Remenant has nothing to do with this. Tri-Ace developed both Infinitie Undiscovery and Star Ocean. SE just published em.

Im just praying that its better than Infinite Undiscovery. It was a fun game... but honestly i enjoy Mistwalker's much better.

Sophette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sophette
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts
After the absolutely retarded 'plot twist' in Star Ocean 3, I'm wondering if this game can possibly redeem the series. The worst part is that this IS a prequel, so the stupidly absurd ending of SO3, will in effect be the the underlining premise in SO4. :(