did anyone else get a free gift from xbox in their mail?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by patrick5152003 (1814 posts) -

what is it

#3 Posted by patrick5152003 (1814 posts) -

yup i just dled it. i just wanted to make sure it wasnt a hoax thx

#5 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
what is it? if you know about it then you should already know or received it your self...
#6 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info/Spartan848
Go away spam troll.
#7 Posted by jrorl63 (723 posts) -
[QUOTE="Spartan848"]WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info/HilbillyRokstar
Go away spam troll.

#8 Posted by tjoeb123 (6843 posts) -
Then why didn't I get mine? (And yes, I played before the 20th.)
#9 Posted by gamerfreak1991 (2501 posts) -

I didn't get anything in my mail... What did you recieve it for?

#10 Posted by i_noseworthy (1581 posts) -
Mine came Friday, just saw it now... jumped on here to find out info! It's a specialization code for Halo, haven't d'led it yet, just qeued it online before I get home. Anyone know why they were sent out? The e-mail is vague beyond vague. Just says "Here's a gift from Xbox live" and something about being a valued member or something.
#11 Posted by Apocalypse324 (1486 posts) -

years ago when Modern Warfare (the first one) came out, I got a package in the mail a few days after the game was released. It was from Microsoft and had the game in the package...Still to this day I have no idea why they sent it to me and even less of an idea why they sent a game that they didnt even make or publish...

#12 Posted by gamerfreak1991 (2501 posts) -

Nevermind, I recieved mine in my inbox on Xbox LIVE. I read up about this token they sent and apparently if you played Halo 4 multiplayer anytime between launch and November 20th you were given the token to unlock six more specializations, I redeemed and downloaded it but haven't played around with anything yet, been too invested in Black Ops II as of late. :P

#13 Posted by Legolas_Katarn (15555 posts) -

I read up about this token they sent and apparently if you played Halo 4 multiplayer anytime between launch and November 20th you were given the token to unlock six more specializations

I was wandering why that was given out.
#14 Posted by Cyanide4Suicid3 (733 posts) -

Nevermind, I recieved mine in my inbox on Xbox LIVE. I read up about this token they sent and apparently if you played Halo 4 multiplayer anytime between launch and November 20th you were given the token to unlock six more specializations, I redeemed and downloaded it but haven't played around with anything yet, been too invested in Black Ops II as of late. :P

gamerfreak1991
Same here, lol
#15 Posted by sukraj (24210 posts) -

No

#16 Posted by JustBoomer (188 posts) -

I didn't get it. :cry:

#22 Posted by sukraj (24210 posts) -

[QUOTE="swaggswagg"]WOW!!! I just got a free Xbox live codes at http://mscodes.info/[/QUOTE]

u lucky boy.

#23 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2828 posts) -
ill check for this. Should have it.