Dead space...UGH! I can't find an audio log on chapter 4!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

I'm missing ONE audio log on chapter 4. it rechecked every nook and cranny in the damn place and found nothing!

does anyone remember there being one hard to find one? Are there supposed to be one missing? cause from what I hear you can't find everything until a second playthrough. PLEASE HELP

I want to move on

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 REforever101
This is really bugging me....question though. is there an achievement for finding every file? or just for X amount
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
I Think for every file there is although i got an achievement for the find 175 logs...something like that , i do believe there is if you found every log file. not sure though
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

I dont think there's an achievement for finding every log.

Im on my second playthrough (Just bought Military Suit, LOOKS AWESOME) but I got an achievement for like 150-175 logs. I think thats all you get.

You can skip that one and then even if you dont get the 175 logs by the end of the game, this game allows you to start a new game using your previous save so you can keep all upgrades and weapons and such, and you can pick up the same log twice and it still counts x) Bad thing is, you cant change the difficulty x(

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Matt-4542

I Think for every file there is although i got an achievement for the find 175 logs...something like that , i do believe there is if you found every log file. not sure thoughXxSTILL_BORNxX
You have Far Cry 2, Fable 2 already, and you had gotten Saints Row 2 early and you played Fallout 3 early...

How the hell!? :lol:

Edit- Oh wait... Youre in Kuwait, right? Or somewhere in the Middle East. I bet its already Tuesday over there, right?

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XxSTILL_BORNxX

Im on my second playthrough (Just bought Military Suit, LOOKS AWESOME) but I got an achievement for like 150-175 logs. I think thats all you get.

You can skip that one and then even if you dont get the 175 logs by the end of the game, this game allows you to start a new game using your previous save so you can keep all upgrades and weapons and such, and you can pick up the same log twice and it still counts x) Bad thing is, you cant change the difficulty x(

Matt-4542

I'm going to start Impossible today with my military suit , can't wait.:D
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

XxSTILL_BORNxX

How? I always play on Easy for my first playthrough with any game so I can get a feel for it, but when I restarted the game I couldnt find a way to change the difficulty?

Or do you mean youre going to start over and just buy the suit, if you can?

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XxSTILL_BORNxX

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]I Think for every file there is although i got an achievement for the find 175 logs...something like that , i do believe there is if you found every log file. not sure thoughMatt-4542

You have Far Cry 2, Fable 2 already, and you had gotten Saints Row 2 early and you played Fallout 3 early...

I Am a reviewer of GS... J/K , my friend has a jack sparrowed 360 so that helps , although the one game im going to buy is fable 2 , after reaching 32% of far cry 2 ....it is a huge dissapointment , for me and i'll tell you why...fallout 3 not my cup of tea because the world is really big and you have to put many hours to do and find alot of things....and i won't be able to do that since there are other games im also interested and excited by them.
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 XxSTILL_BORNxX
[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

Matt-4542

How? I always play on Easy for my first playthrough with any game so I can get a feel for it, but when I restarted the game I couldnt find a way to change the difficulty?

Or do you mean youre going to start over and just buy the suit, if you can?

Yeah , im going to start all over again...it is going to be a challenge but a fun challange thats for sure.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]I Think for every file there is although i got an achievement for the find 175 logs...something like that , i do believe there is if you found every log file. not sure thoughXxSTILL_BORNxX

I Am a reviewer of GS... J/K , my friend has a jack sparrowed 360 so that helps , although the ones im going to buy is fable 2 , after reaching 32% of far cry 2 ....it is a huge dissapointment , for me and i'll tell you why...fallout 3 not my cup of tea because the world is really big and you have to put many hours to do and find alot of things....and i won't be able to do that since there are other games im also interested and excited by them.

Lol, I was never going to pick up Far Cry 2 and Ill likely pass on Fable 2 because the first was an epic letdown but Fallout 3 is exactly my type of game. Send it to me XD I dont have enough money to pick it up, Ill be lucky if I get enough money by Nov. 7th to pick up Gears of War 2.
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Remember this game has an amazing atmosphere ,graphics and sound...the rest are bad , imo.

The story however is very bland and nothing gets exciting [ im at 32% of the game and my missions are all kill this , destroy that.etc ] to go to a mission you have to travel to the other side of africa just to get there and if you died...it'll return you to your last save point which was maybe one hour ago ...you can't save anytime you want except when you go to a bus station and travel by bus or when you complete a mission.

Traveling by bus doesn't help too because there are already picked destinations so you can't pick where to go or go to a place which is near your mission another thing is the malaria ....its B.S i don't know why they putted a hero who is sick and faints if you don't go and bring medicine for him...which is also on the other side of africa or somewhere really far , i mean it really is boring just to get there but imagine you get there and die....your going to return an hour later of the game because your last save was an hour before , i remember they also said africa is going to be alive and feel real...i rarely see animals and plus people outside of your area that you retrieve missions from are all going to attack you ...like they are some kind of gangs or rebels , so be warned when traveling...you see anyone and they are going to attack you.

7.5/10 for me. havn't tried the MP though....but even that looks average. IMO , however ... fable 2 is a much more fun and better game.

Copy / pasted from another topic.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Matt-4542
:lol: Even more reason not to bother with it xP
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 XxSTILL_BORNxX
If you loved oblivion you'll love fallout 3 alot because its better and has a much more better story imo then oblivion plus the kill cam never gets old nor do the perks , also who doesn't love GUUUNS!!
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Matt-4542

Im definately picking up Fallout 3 x)

Oblivion was pretty cool, although the combat couldve been better. And what, 12 voice actors? Wtf :lol:

REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 REforever101

uh....can you not hijack my thread please....

can any of you at least point me in the direction of a guide? Its not just the achievement I want...I want to see everything in the game

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XxSTILL_BORNxX

Im definately picking up Fallout 3 x)

Oblivion was pretty cool, although the combat couldve been better. And what, 12 voice actors? Wtf :lol:

Matt-4542

:lol: , im glad something cool just happend in far cry 2 just now....although i won't spoil it , you gotta hear far cry's 2 voice actors...they talk to fast , i think if there was no subtitles ...we would all be lost.:P
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XxSTILL_BORNxX

uh....can you not hijack my thread please....

can any of you at least point me in the direction of a guide? Its not just the achievement I want...I want to see everything in the game

REforever101

I am of no help then , go to the dead space forums here on GS...im sure there will let you know or give you a full guide.:)
volpexpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#18 volpexpress
Member since 2006 • 153 Posts
Dont worry about that log man i couldnt find one either and i still got the achievement and you dont need all the logs to find out what is going on in the game...the ones you do find basically summarize it all for you. The only thing that sucks is that once you beat the game and get the militart suit you cant use it in a new game D: i wanted to use it for impossible difficulty but oh well.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 REforever101

I got it. You can't find the file on your first playthrough. you get it by doing the objectives on that chapter in the wrong order

and if you do that, then you won't get a different file. you'll always be missing one :(

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I'm on my second playthrough of Dead Space. It's so easy because I have all of the equipment. I'm already on Chapter 6. It's going to take me a while to get every achievement.
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Matt-4542
Hey guys, I just posted a review of Dead Space in my blog, check it out.