Dead Rsing- UNLIMTED Molitov's

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Govatenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Govatenks
Member since 2004 • 151 Posts
I read in the hints and cheats section that when "paul" was on fire if you put him out and brought him to the safe place, you would get unlimted molotovs. But i dnt noe who he is and where and how to find him. Thanks 2 any1 who helps
jwgamer119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 jwgamer119
Member since 2008 • 508 Posts

yeaaaaa thats not real i dont think

msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#3 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

yeaaaaa thats not real i dont think

jwgamer119

It is real. I haven't done it yet, but I know people who have.

Paul kidnaps two women and takes them to a clothing store. He used molitovs and explosives as weapons. If you play through the whole 72 hour mode you will at one point get a message from Otis says that two women are being held in a clothing store.

It's a scoop.

Go there beat the stuffing out of him. Then after he gives up he will accidentally catch himself on fire. Take the fire extinguisher from beside him and use it to put out the fire. Press the attack button to put out the fire (DO NOT press aim or you will just throw it at him and kill him).

From there you should be able to figure it out.

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
Yeah it works, it's kinda hard to put him out though, I had troubles doing it but after trying multiple times it worked. Also make sure to get the photo op for some extra exp :) (you get a bonus when he's on fire)
xxxMoreBeerxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xxxMoreBeerxxx
Member since 2006 • 993 Posts
I followed this to a tee and never got the unlimited moltovs. Paul gave me a few after I rescued him but they weren'e unlimited.
Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
When they say unlimited they don't mean that they'll never 'run out' they mean that they will always be there for you. They did the same thing with the RMB, it does run out of ammo eventually...I think they did it only so that the 'survival horror' part of the game still exists