Dead Rising- anyone else having this prob?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts

its like impossible to see at night! Seriously, I can barely see anything and as a result I get cheap shotted a lot.

Chevy2ner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Chevy2ner
Member since 2009 • 45 Posts

its like impossible to see at night! Seriously, I can barely see anything and as a result I get cheap shotted a lot.

Essian
Check and see if the game has an option to change the settings so you can adjust the game darkness
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Yeah. But it's supposed to be like that.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Essian

Phoenix534
its supposed to be cheap and unfair? How can I fight enemies I cant see? That just seems like a bad design choice
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

Essian

its supposed to be cheap and unfair? How can I fight enemies I cant see? That just seems like a bad design choice

I've played on dozens of TVs and that's the way it's always been. I find ways to deal with it.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Essian

[QUOTE="Essian"][QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

Phoenix534

I've played on dozens of TVs and that's the way it's always been. I find ways to deal with it.

like how? Because it the only thing keeping me from buying this game. My friend lent it to me, and I returned it, but the fighting in the dark thing really annoys the hell out of me
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Essian"] its supposed to be cheap and unfair? How can I fight enemies I cant see? That just seems like a bad design choiceEssian

like how? Because it the only thing keeping me from buying this game. My friend lent it to me, and I returned it, but the fighting in the dark thing really annoys the hell out of me

Grabbing a bunch of katana swords and running around chopping at enemies I can't see. It's actually pretty fun, albeit a little annoying.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Essian

[QUOTE="Essian"][QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

Phoenix534

Grabbing a bunch of katana swords and running around chopping at enemies I can't see. It's actually pretty fun, albeit a little annoying.

yeah that kinda sucks. All hail capcom for creating possibly the only "survival horror" esque game that doesnt give you a flashlight!
DeadlyZodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DeadlyZodiac
Member since 2007 • 1367 Posts

You might want to turn up the brightness a little if it's that hard to see. The only time I ever remember it being very dark was out in the park at night, and even then I could easily see well enough that it didn't get me in trouble.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Essian"] like how? Because it the only thing keeping me from buying this game. My friend lent it to me, and I returned it, but the fighting in the dark thing really annoys the hell out of meEssian

yeah that kinda sucks. All hail capcom for creating possibly the only "survival horror" esque game that doesnt give you a flashlight!

Now they can make a WWII shooter without guns!

purplecow200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 purplecow200
Member since 2007 • 50 Posts

the game is ment to be played dark, but if you don't like it just turn up the brightness on your tv

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Also play it on an HDTV, that's what the game was "intended" for so the subtitles and all that stuff is nearly impossible to read unless you have a decent HDTV. Turn up the brightness in the game if you can. Hopefully Dead Rising 2 is better.
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Essian
Also play it on an HDTV, that's what the game was "intended" for so the subtitles and all that stuff is nearly impossible to read unless you have a decent HDTV. Turn up the brightness in the game if you can. Hopefully Dead Rising 2 is better.wwervin
yeah.... hopefully
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phoenix534

Also play it on an HDTV, that's what the game was "intended" for so the subtitles and all that stuff is nearly impossible to read unless you have a decent HDTV. Turn up the brightness in the game if you can. Hopefully Dead Rising 2 is better.wwervin

They should have taken into consideration that a lot of people can't afford those.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
This game sucked so bad I only played for 45 minutes and wanted to hunt down whoever designed it. As for your problem go to the settings to see if you can turn the brightness up.