Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

This topic is locked from further discussion.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

I loved the original Dead Rising, but I wasn't a huge fan of Dead Rising 2, It just didn't feel as open and it didn't feel as open as the original.

Is it worth it for me to try Off The Record?

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

I personally WANTED to like the first DR. but the flawed save system turned me off. It needed MORE save points or quick reload checkpoints. I liked the demo of DR2 some, but not enough to spend my $ on it.

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
Well if you didn't like 2 then I'd say no. OTR is basically the same as 2 with a few new things added in. I haven't played it yet but pretty much every review says so. I enjoyed both 1 & 2 and still plan on getting OTR when it drops in price and need something to play.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
I couldnt even beat DR2 because it put me straight to sleep. The only goood thing I can say about DR is the awesome boss music and customising weapons.
BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts

I loved the original Dead Rising, but I wasn't a huge fan of Dead Rising 2, It just didn't feel as open and it didn't feel as open as the original.

Is it worth it for me to try Off The Record?

McA713

i was in target today and picked it up on clearanced for 8.59 so check there first if your going to pick it up