Current topics in our X360 forum UNFAIR!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Just out of curiosity, but everytime when I checked on the "current X360's topics" it has only TWO topics on intead of THREE.....at PC's current topics has THREE, WII has THREE, even PS3 has THREE, it's UNFAIR isnt it?!

Dont dislike me cuz Im a pc-gamer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
Sorry, i don't get it. Explain furthur
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dogswithguns

Sorry, i don't get it. Explain furthurjahnee

Okay. 1st. when you're on the front page of Gamespot, then you click on Xbox360, and then when you scroll down the page you'll see the "current toppics in xbox360 forum"(on near the bottom of page righthand side), you'll notice the "360 current topics" has only TWO topics showing. and if you go back to the top of Gamepot's page and if you click on PC, PS3 or Wii, you'll notice they all have "THREE current topics" not TWO.

Hope I got it cleared....

Samfisher_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Samfisher_1
Member since 2007 • 2684 Posts

I never noticed that

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Dogswithguns

I never noticed that

Samfisher_1
Does anyone cares or is it just me?..... I do click on most everything youknow cuz Im not just paying attention in only one console. games are games.
lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lobobizarro
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts
I think you are thinking too much into it... But that's just me. I never browes those other sections, well maybe rarely the PC section.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dogswithguns
I think you are thinking too much into it... But that's just me. I never browes those other sections, well maybe rarely the PC section.lobobizarro
It isnt gonna hurt if you check out everthing else too.....
ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

[QUOTE="lobobizarro"]I think you are thinking too much into it... But that's just me. I never browes those other sections, well maybe rarely the PC section.Dogswithguns

Heh.. I routinely check out about 6-8 sections (all but the PS3 pretty much) which is fun, but can be depressing since all the threads seem to be the same. "What game should I get?" "THCLMSHBO" etc. Oh well :P. But in defense of obobizarro, it doesn't make any sense to look in a section when you don't own the console. That's just making you envious!

lobobizarro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lobobizarro
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts

[QUOTE="lobobizarro"]I think you are thinking too much into it... But that's just me. I never browes those other sections, well maybe rarely the PC section.Dogswithguns

It's called being too lazy and only going to what has my interest at the time, seeing as I don't have a gaming PC anymore, no chance in hell will I dish out that much $$$ for a PS3, don't have a PS2, My PSP and DS were sold to my brother in law and my Wii is only there to play those Nintendo exclusives.

So, in truth, there is no point in me going anywhere but the X360 section, since that is my active and primary console. So again, I don't see what the problem is, you still have to go to each respective forum to view the posts, where there are countless of other posts that don't show up on that section of the primary page of each console.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dogswithguns

[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"][QUOTE="lobobizarro"]I think you are thinking too much into it... But that's just me. I never browes those other sections, well maybe rarely the PC section.lobobizarro

It's called being too lazy and only going to what has my interest at the time, seeing as I don't have a gaming PC anymore, no chance in hell will I dish out that much $$$ for a PS3, don't have a PS2, My PSP and DS were sold to my brother in law and my Wii is only there to play those Nintendo exclusives.

So, in truth, there is no point in me going anywhere but the X360 section, since that is my active and primary console. So again, I don't see what the problem is, you still have to go to each respective forum to view the posts, where there are countless of other posts that don't show up on that section of the primary page of each console.

Oh, being lazy is for me, that's why Im on the internet all the time, instead of find something to do. OL
incendiumx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 incendiumx
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
i dont see hopw it is st sll in sny way important enough to make a post about...
Spin-Flip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Spin-Flip
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts
Um.. Well.. Gamecube has like 7 currant topics and PS2 has 4. I THINK THATS UNFAIR (Sarcasm).
masterconker25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 masterconker25
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts
[QUOTE="Samfisher_1"]

I never noticed that

Dogswithguns

Does anyone cares or is it just me?..... I do click on most everything youknow cuz Im not just paying attention in only one console. games are games.

yea i noticed it. and yea it bugs me a little, but i just click on the more topics.