crackdown beatin but not meant to be beat

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xphoenixtheory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 xphoenixtheory
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
i already had crackdown since saturday played it non stop and i noe the game is not meant to be betten but i beat it level up all the way do races with my friend and now theres nutin to do but wait to play the halo 3 beta
XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
There's always the time trials - or have you done those as well? Don't forget the achievements. You need to get all of the achievements :)
aDDiKt24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aDDiKt24
Member since 2006 • 1265 Posts
Hey TC, When you post could you try and post in English.
ChickenHawk07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 ChickenHawk07
Member since 2006 • 486 Posts
Hey TC, When you post could you try and post in English.aDDiKt24
LOL ;)
SymphonicWaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SymphonicWaves
Member since 2006 • 832 Posts
Precisely why I'm not getting it.
DrkRaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DrkRaptor
Member since 2004 • 146 Posts
if you had beaten the game and now you say that you have nothing to do, then you should not have even bothered getting the game in the first place.  the game is more about imagination and fun, not just follow the story and finish.  getting it for halo 3 beta only  like many others??   lol fools that just blew cash away. all of these people will complain about the beta and actually call it a demo.  i assure you that you all will cry and complain that you arent playing a finished product and for some reason.... finding problems.  to you all   i laugh.
LuigiLogik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 LuigiLogik
Member since 2005 • 1320 Posts
someone said on here a while back that you could re-insert all the thugs into the game afterwards....can you do that? i would probably just screw around eg trying to make a pile of cars that's taller then a building... set some charges at the base then climb to the top and set them off.... or have car tossing battles on rooftops in coop... start an online competition on who can get the biggest vehicle to the highest point. ...
Raz0redge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Raz0redge
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts
OK..so let me get this straight. You bought Crackdown, beat it and now are wondering what else you can do with it?? How is this different than any other game?? Maybe I'm missing something basic here..
BleedingEgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BleedingEgg
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts
Apparently you don't follow the idea of Free-Roaming....
xphoenixtheory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 xphoenixtheory
Member since 2005 • 143 Posts
 after u beat it theres no enemys but thank got that i can play online and play there storymode got 27 achevments on it
cvasquez311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cvasquez311
Member since 2004 • 962 Posts
OK..so let me get this straight. You bought Crackdown, beat it and now are wondering what else you can do with it?? How is this different than any other game?? Maybe I'm missing something basic here..Raz0redge
it's a 6 hour game, you can beat it in one sitting apparently. at least a real GTA game takes like 25+ hours. this game is trash.
knives2-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 knives2-2
Member since 2005 • 2956 Posts
You could try finding all of the hidden orbs.
skivit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 skivit
Member since 2006 • 987 Posts
OK..so let me get this straight. You bought Crackdown, beat it and now are wondering what else you can do with it?? How is this different than any other game?? Maybe I'm missing something basic here..Raz0redge
Lol. Maybe frizbee ?
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
Sounds like TC needs an MMO.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Precisely why I'm not getting it.SymphonicWaves
Me too.
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Arsenal140
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
Hey TC, When you post could you try and post in English.aDDiKt24

sigh.......its called shortcutting and your not being big or clever by pointing out that he is doing it.
AlonShen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AlonShen
Member since 2002 • 237 Posts
Not getting Crackdown...fine...your loss. The game is short and story less - true, but yet, it's fun, addicting and unique. there's nothing out there like Crackdown.
twisted_one452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 twisted_one452
Member since 2003 • 750 Posts
yeah after you beat it you can turn the crimes back on. It would be kinda of boring if you couldnt, you can turn it on or off after you beat just pay attention it is in the main menu.
knives2-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 knives2-2
Member since 2005 • 2956 Posts
[QUOTE="aDDiKt24"]Hey TC, When you post could you try and post in English.Arsenal140

sigh.......its called shortcutting and your not being big or clever by pointing out that he is doing it.

There's nothing wrong with being irritated by people who are too lazy to type the whole word.
ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#20 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

Apparently you don't follow the idea of Free-Roaming....BleedingEgg
Free-roaming is great and whatever, but look at the "free-roaming" games GTAIII, Vice City and San Andreas.  These games, played casually, could take weeks to beat.  Then you were left to mess around, cause chaos, whatever.

Crackdown has virtually no storyline, no extracurricular missions, no minigames, nothing.  It has two types of races for when you're not trying to kill gang leaders.  Auto races and foot races.  That's it.

I can't believe people would pony up $60 for this game (and an alleged chance to play a test version of Halo 3).  Well, thanks for keeping the economy strong, I guess.

PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
yep your right youve done mostly everything just go for achievements than wait for halo 3 im personally getting it this weekend
Gokuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gokuja
Member since 2005 • 3767 Posts

if you had beaten the game and now you say that you have nothing to do, then you should not have even bothered getting the game in the first place.  the game is more about imagination and fun, not just follow the story and finish.  getting it for halo 3 beta only  like many others??   lol fools that just blew cash away. all of these people will complain about the beta and actually call it a demo.  i assure you that you all will cry and complain that you arent playing a finished product and for some reason.... finding problems.  to you all   i laugh.DrkRaptor

thats what bungie wants.  and im buying crackdown b/c coop should be fun, and for the halo 3 beta.  im trading in a few unwanted games so its not much money wasted

ACESandElGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#23 ACESandElGHTS
Member since 2006 • 764 Posts

it's a 6 hour game, you can beat it in one sitting apparently. at least a real GTA game takes like 25+ hours. this game is trash. cvasquez311

Word.

The game is short and story less - true, but yet, it's fun, addicting and unique. there's nothing out there like Crackdown.AlonShen

Thank God.

Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

[QUOTE="Raz0redge"]OK..so let me get this straight. You bought Crackdown, beat it and now are wondering what else you can do with it?? How is this different than any other game?? Maybe I'm missing something basic here..cvasquez311
it's a 6 hour game, you can beat it in one sitting apparently. at least a real GTA game takes like 25+ hours. this game is trash.

No he is saying that when you beat any game there is nothing to do. Really you beat an RPG..... nothing to do now but replay it and that is how Crackdown works. Now you can say games have online abilities, but if you don't have online....... then there is truly nothing to do after you beat ANY game.