CoD4 on Veteran = Me pulling my hair out

This topic is locked from further discussion.

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

ok so ive gotten through the first act fine but now im at one shot, one kill where you have to snipe about 1000 dudes and its ridiculous. this was the hardest part of the game for me on hardened too though so.... any suggestions?

btw CoD4 is awesome which is why i feel the need to beat it on veteran...oh yea the MP is not too shabby either

Avatar image for ascendentjustic
ascendentjustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ascendentjustic
Member since 2006 • 255 Posts
if you want to see a good video of a guy doing this, youtube it. the guys name is nextgenwalkthroughs and i thought his tips were really helpfull. basically set up your claymores around the bumper cars and what you want to do is hide behind the bumper cars. the enemies then cannot flank you(they might run around the corner still) but your claymores help a lot, and make sure you have plenty of AK47 ammo. i beat this level by hiding behind the puny tree by macmillan and it sucked. i tried this strategy and beat it in about 5 tries.l
niisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 niisan
Member since 2006 • 413 Posts

I only just beat the level on hardened this morning. I was playing a couple of days ago and kept dying. Tried it this morning and finished it 2nd try.

Now I have to try Veteran too. :(
Thanks for the youtube video ascendentjustic, should help a lot.

unmach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 unmach
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts
IMO COD4 on vet was the easiest of the 3. Took me 5 days,(except for the mile high achievement, but not part of the campaign)COD2 took 2 weeks, COD3 took 2 and a half weeks.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

its not hard

i just need to find 2 more intels before i get the full 1k

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
one shot one kill has been the hardest level for me on veteran but the rest hasnt been too bad. the game is friggin awesome and definitely a contender for GOTY in my opinion. i loved CoD2 when it came out on launch but im sick of WW2 games so im glad they decided to go modern. all around Inifinity Ward makes some stellar titles though.