This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sonnycorleone94
sonnycorleone94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 sonnycorleone94
Member since 2008 • 325 Posts
Now we should all know that COD 5 is being made by the guys that made cod 3, br1. so i don't really know about it but what about Cod 6 which IW is making again. I think it should be about a near future Chinese war after the events of cod 4. just trying to change the GTA 4 pace.
nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
Getting ahead of yourself a little. Cod 5 isn't even out yet. I can do without that one, let alone any cod after.
Avatar image for sonnycorleone94
sonnycorleone94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 sonnycorleone94
Member since 2008 • 325 Posts

ok...

I was kinda meaning after it. I mean Cod 5 is already nearing the end of main development and going into fixing bugs. We don't know what it is but we do know it is already near done so i was kinda wondering what the setting for Cod 6 will be.

Ted_Bundy000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ted_Bundy000
Member since 2008 • 347 Posts
Hopefully it will go along with the Modern Warfare stage of COD. WWII has been played out way too much. You can only do so much with a war that some of our Grandparents fought in.
Flynns_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Flynns_Shadow
Member since 2008 • 497 Posts
I believe I've heard from reports here on gamespot that they will be spliting the series. CoD5 with go back to the ww2 thing and Modern Warfare from IF will be a new seperate franchise. Not 100% on this, but I think I've come across the info more than once. But again, i'm not positive, so I'm not saying this like gospel :D