Cheap Arse 360 Gamer About To Die From No Fixation

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deepcut9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Deepcut9
Member since 2007 • 761 Posts

I'm looking for cheap games.

Over the past few days, I have noticed a lack of euphoria from my gaming habits. I have 2000 games in my basement where I live amongst the cockroaches. But what I don't have is money to buy more games. Unlike most people, I finish one day in one day. I have no money to buy another game, because I waste all my money.

I don't even have any money to buy food and I'm starving. Every morning I have to eat moderately dry cereal because there is never enough milk.

What are the CHEAPEST games I can buy? I'm talking about 3-dollar games—cuz I only have seven dollars and I haven't bought cigarettes in a while. I smoke two packs a day, and my eyes are red and protruding slightly. But it is nothing, the doctor said I only have moderate glycoma.

Lastly, I have played Kane and Lynch (got it off Amazon for dirt cheap). I can relate to the psychopath—Lynch—but not Kane. I got this game for three dollars of amazon. I'm looking for similar games! Thanks for reading this far.

allnamestaken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 allnamestaken
Member since 2003 • 6618 Posts
Your story sure paints a weird picture. Honestly, I don't know what games you could find for 3 dollars. Maybe some really old Sega Genesis games or something? Do you have highspeed internet available? If so, pick up an online game and maybe try and play competitively, that should hold you over for awhile, instead of having to buy a game a day, unless you really like doing that of course.
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#3 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

Hmmm, I guess, hmm, I don't know. Good luck with the rest of your life, hope you find what you are looking for!

iareconfuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 iareconfuse
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts
You should probably sell all of your games, your console, and spend that money on a psychiatrist or something. You're obviously ill and need some help. I don't even know if this post is serious or not, because I couldn't imagine a single human being prioritizing video games and cigarettes over his/her health.
ShinTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShinTurtle
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts

Dude you should focus on buying real food to stay alive, or you may never get to play another game again.

www.cheapassgamer.com has alot of info on bargains, sales, discounts and anything else.

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
How ironic is it that you're starving and the only games i can think of for $3 come from Burger King?
mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mazdero
Member since 2002 • 1754 Posts
Heres a thought. Why don't you sell some of those 2000 games you don't play anymore so you can afford replace them with new games you will play? and also, to buy food.
superluigi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 superluigi96
Member since 2007 • 504 Posts
There's a free Doritos game on XBLA. It's not good, but it's free, so you can save those $3 you were going to spend on a game and buy some food instead.