Can someone please give me a code for a 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE gold membership

This topic is locked from further discussion.

b4lo27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 b4lo27
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts
i havent been on xbox live for a long time..and my parents dont want to get me anything,,i was wondering if anybody has a 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE gold membership or a 1 month xbox live gold code..please i really need to get back into xbox live..well fi your willing to give me a code....send it to me as a message...PM me if your willing to give a code.. all im asking is if someone could be nice and give a code.. please
cliffgnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cliffgnome
Member since 2007 • 321 Posts

It is against the GameSpot forum rules to ask for them codes.

b4lo27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 b4lo27
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts

im just asking i really need xbox live gold membership..im just asking if anybodyout there is good enought to give me a 48hr trial xbox live gold membership or 1 month that there not using i would like to have it...please anybody please try to give me one...if anybody has and is willing to give a code pm it to me or send it to me as a message

unmach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 unmach
Member since 2007 • 352 Posts
I gave one out for free, and had points taken away and was givin a warning. Never forget that the internet is NOT a democracy. The heavy handed mods here pretty much edit/delete what they please, and the admins make some pretty ridiculous rules.