can somebody help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uLOokFunNY2mE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 uLOokFunNY2mE
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

I dont really have the money to buy an xbox live gold membership and dont have a credit card I blew a lot of my money on halo reach.......legendary edition. So I'm just wondering if anyone could donate some multiplayer time PLEASE!!!!! even just a 48hr trial card anything I'm desperate thankyou in advance. if you can help PM me if you cant thanks for checking out my thread anyway

Rhino53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Rhino53
Member since 2008 • 2552 Posts

Can't ask for those things here

It's against the rules...

stat30fbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stat30fbliss
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts

Hmm. I didnt know this was against the rules, but I do have the free 48-hr gold membership card that came with the game. Ill copy and paste the Code for you to use. send me an email or something. Always glad to help out!

I just took advantage of the XBL @ 40% off for the year and paid only 30 bucks for the year. Awesome deal!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Hmm. I didnt know this was against the rules, but I do have the free 48-hr gold membership card that came with the game. Ill copy and paste the Code for you to use. send me an email or something. Always glad to help out!

I just took advantage of the XBL @ 40% off for the year and paid only 30 bucks for the year. Awesome deal!

stat30fbliss

I'll be damned, you are a very good man sir. And as far as i know this is against the rules. I've seen many topics get locked because of the same thing. Anyways enjoy Live than TC.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

We can't do that here....

How about this: Sign up for Xbox live Silver and get the option to do a 1 month free trial for gold and then thats it.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

We can't do that here....

How about this: Sign up for Xbox live Silver and get the option to do a 1 month free trial for gold and then thats it.

Stevo7991

Or that :P

uLOokFunNY2mE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 uLOokFunNY2mE
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

I didnt know this was against the rules but thanks to everyone and I've used the 1 month trial but I ran out.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

Oh well dude, just get yourself some cash to buy a 1 year gold card.

I would get the 1 year gold card if I were you, besides getting a 1 month or a 3 month gold card.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#9 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
ummm u was 150 dollars on a video game that revolves around multilayer that you could of gotten for 60 dollars... knowing pretty much you needing more gold. now i don't get it
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

ummm u was 150 dollars on a video game that revolves around multilayer that you could of gotten for 60 dollars... knowing pretty much you needing more gold. now i don't get it k2theswiss

You must be slow in the head. His logic is so sound. How does this go over you?

uberpunage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 uberpunage101
Member since 2009 • 436 Posts

It is VERY hard to sympathize with you. There is absolutely no reason anybody should give you any time at all.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Just go fill out a survey there are plenty of sites that give you 48 hour trials for completing them.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#13 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]ummm u was 150 dollars on a video game that revolves around multilayer that you could of gotten for 60 dollars... knowing pretty much you needing more gold. now i don't get it Drakebunny

why are we getting a attitude? at me for stating what a stupid decision he made by spending 150 bucks on something he could got for 60 bucks and now a week later he's crying that he as no money and he wants people (donate) gold to him

Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakebunny"]

[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]ummm u was 150 dollars on a video game that revolves around multilayer that you could of gotten for 60 dollars... knowing pretty much you needing more gold. now i don't get it k2theswiss

why are we getting a attitude? at me for stating what a stupid decision he made by spending 150 bucks on something he could got for 60 bucks and now a week later he's crying that he as no money and he wants people (donate) gold to him

I thought my sense of sarcasm was funny. Apologizes dude, sorry.