call of duty 4 clan

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ZARAN3K
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

The clan is called ETCOM Elite Troops Command. It is a paintball team i started but i will also be starting an online team as well. Its a tactical team that uses strategy and teamwork to achieve victory, we will not talk trash, and we dont cheat. When you try out you will be evaluated ina few categories so its not all about getting all the kills and being cocky. I no its a bit early but i made a site with all the details. You must be mature to tryout for the clan. Im not talking about completly no sense of humour, balance is key.My email is zaran3k@hotmail.com The site is www.etcomclan.ds4a.com Details on the game at www.charlieoscardelta.com. The clan will launch when Call of duty 4 is released some time in november. There will be weekly practices a wars. we will also be registering with game battles. If youd like to play in game battle wars you must register at www.gamebattles.com Like i said its a bit early but planning goes a long way if your interested hit me up and send me an email.

ETCOM

STRATEGY.TEAMWORK.COMMUNICATION

ZARAN3K

TuTToAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TuTToAL
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
i wouldnt mind trying out for ur clan...look me up on xbox TuTToAL = gamertag
Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 Spykezilla
Member since 2004 • 7652 Posts
I'll try out.
ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ZARAN3K
SPYKEZILLA wuts ur age and gamer tag ill be trying out ppl as soon as the beta comes out you should prolly register at www.charlieoscardelta.com its the only way to get the beta
ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ZARAN3K
wuts ur age and did u register at www.charlieoscardelta.com its teh only way to get the beta lol great i cant w8 to actually start playin the game its a new clan but im willing to make the commitiment if teh memeber will
RandomTask221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 RandomTask221
Member since 2005 • 7795 Posts
.....call of duty 4 isn't even coming out until November... :lol:
Avatar image for FamilyGuyFan507
FamilyGuyFan507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#7 FamilyGuyFan507
Member since 2005 • 2463 Posts

^^I believe he said that, DUH

I would see if I could join but knowing people are against kids who are mature for there age i guess not, i'm 15 but since there is a stupid age limit, which to let you know most of the unmature kids come from 16-20. But its all good, looks good so far.

ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZARAN3K

i apoligize for the age limit i did not mean to through anyone off or offend anyone. The age limit is just there so there is no small kids applying one year off wouldnt make a difference id gladly try you out if you belive ur mature i will take your word for it. Sorry for improper wording.

ETCOM

STRATEDGY.TEAMWORK.COMMUNICATION

ZARAN3K

cwagmire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 cwagmire
Member since 2003 • 3398 Posts
^^^ I'm pretty sure you could have just said you were 16, you can't really tell the difference in what a 15 and 16 year old sound like.
ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZARAN3K

i changed the message that was posted earlier lol and good point about the age. Im 18 and i just like to play the game and not have to deal with stupid crap taht happens like little kids screaming into the mic and people talking trash, i find it pointless and immature. Like i said im not saying were going to be pure proffesionals its a videogame but i have had clans like the one im trying to make now and i found it very fun im just looking for more people that i can relate to and start a clan with.

ETCOM

ZARAN3K

ZARAN3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ZARAN3K

actually thats just an approximation, infinity ward has not yet declared an actual release date yet to my knowledge. Yes its a bit early but i like to plan ahead and i was alsoa little bored...Also the beta is coming out later this month so that could be a good oppurtunity to expand my clan and try out new ppl.

ETCOM

ZARAN3K

Avatar image for FamilyGuyFan507
FamilyGuyFan507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

#12 FamilyGuyFan507
Member since 2005 • 2463 Posts
Yeah, i'm 15 year old that looks like there 19 i'm like 6'3 245, so i'm not small. But my voice is kinda odd but thats the Xbox Live Mic for ya, yeah send me an Email at FamilyGuyFan507@hotmail.com, myspace is Myspace.com/playamedic, so hit me up.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11997 Posts
Thanks, I'll check it out.
celtman2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 celtman2006
Member since 2006 • 504 Posts
Yeah, i'm 15 year old that looks like there 19 i'm like 6'3 245, so i'm not small. But my voice is kinda odd but thats the Xbox Live Mic for ya, yeah send me an Email at FamilyGuyFan507@hotmail.com, myspace is Myspace.com/playamedic, so hit me up.FamilyGuyFan507
so your tall and fat?
EM0PH0BIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EM0PH0BIC
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
clan tags are only 4 letters yo
DJ_RITCHIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DJ_RITCHIE
SCT Ritchie is my gamertag, im 14. (might be a bit too young) but im still quite good at the gamee, and also have a good k/d ratio, 2nd prestige rank 18, i have hundred more kills than deaths, kills are in 6000 or 7000. and also im on xbox 360 version
DJ_RITCHIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DJ_RITCHIE

also i might be 14, but i hate the kids screaming on mic too lol. if i didnt tell u i was 14 you would think im 16 or 17 cause i sound alot older than i am and look older

and no im not fat, to who ever said it to someone else

Nills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 Nills
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts
Old?