Buying an xbox360..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FPS_Addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FPS_Addict
Member since 2005 • 817 Posts

Do you think its too late to get a 360 in mid 2008? maybe sometime around late april/early may?

I just want to play games decently +online.. i have a decent computer, but i dont want to spend all this money upgrading it if i can buy an xbox360 for the same price as a good graphics card :P

Do you think its too late to get one? will they be releasing next gen consoles anytime soon? or is it a good idea? :)

Cheers

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 paul52181
Member since 2004 • 1051 Posts

Dude, go out and get one. The 360 is a great system and has a huge, awesome library. I don't think we'll be seeing any next-gen systems for at least another 3-4 years....hopefully.

LuCKyOn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LuCKyOn3
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts

Dude, go out and get one. The 360 is a great system and has a huge, awesome library. I don't think we'll be seeing any next-gen systems for at least another 3-4 years....hopefully.

paul52181

ya just go get 1 it is a great system

jrobinow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jrobinow
Member since 2005 • 418 Posts
I just got mine at Christmas so I would say yeah, get one. Given that there is nothing in the news or on the blogs about the development of an xbox 720, I'd say the 360 will be around for a few more years at the least.
Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts

Do you think its too late to get a 360 in mid 2008? maybe sometime around late april/early may?

I just want to play games decently +online.. i have a decent computer, but i dont want to spend all this money upgrading it if i can buy an xbox360 for the same price as a good graphics card :P

Do you think its too late to get one? will they be releasing next gen consoles anytime soon? or is it a good idea? :)

Cheers

FPS_Addict

nah it's not too late. if i were you i would wait til April though, when the rumored price drop is supposed to be. we don't even know when the next Xbox will come out. They are saying as early as 2009 or 2010, but even then, you don't have to buy it at launch.

master-dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 master-dude
Member since 2007 • 548 Posts
[QUOTE="paul52181"]

LuCKyOn3

ya just go get 1 it is a great system

get it. it's never too late... unless the next ones coming out in like less than a year, which it's not

sizzlingdviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sizzlingdviper
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts
Go and treat yourself-You wont regret it.
TweakyChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TweakyChief
Member since 2007 • 386 Posts
im planning on gettin one soon too. but u got a 2-3 years left of the 360. remember they still make games for it for about 1yr after the new console is released
sly_fiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 sly_fiz
Member since 2007 • 563 Posts

get one but not right now. i would wait for

a.) a good bundle
or
b.) wait for price drop (before the end of the summer, supposedly 200 dollars for core and 275 for pro by the end of the year)
but its not too late i got mine only at christmas and im loving it

sly_fiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sly_fiz

a.) a good bundle
or
b.) wait for price drop (before the end of the summer, supposedly 200 dollars for core and 275 for pro by the end of the year)

sly_fiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sly_fiz

a.) a good bundle
or