Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway Demo and Live

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SQUIGLEY101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SQUIGLEY101
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

Any body know if there is going to be a demo coming out soon on xbox live? Oh and anybody know what online play is going to look like?

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
Its going to look like a squad based WW2 shooter.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#3 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

Its going to look like a squad based WW2 shooter.Matt-4542

That doesn't really answer his question.

Gearbox confirmed that they are making a demo but I don't know when it will be out or if it will be out before the game later this month.

I've heard that online will be 10vs10 but I have heard nothing else. I don't know if you will be controlling AI like you were in the last two games. I guess even without the AI the battles are bigger, since it was two teams each with two people and six AIs. They have said that there will be no co-op battles like they had in the last game.

PhantomKills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PhantomKills
Member since 2004 • 91 Posts
did they have co-op for the campaign mode in the previous BiA??? ive only played the previous two games in PC and i dont remember tham having co-op for the campaign mode? if they did its a shame that they took it away cause it would of just added to the game, and be another selling point.
SQUIGLEY101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SQUIGLEY101
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts
no they never did
did they have co-op for the campaign mode in the previous BiA??? ive only played the previous two games in PC and i dont remember tham having co-op for the campaign mode? if they did its a shame that they took it away cause it would of just added to the game, and be another selling point.PhantomKills