Blur Multiplayer Beta, thoughts?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts

Well, this game is really fun and would love to know what are your guys thoughts on it? Personally, i didnt think it would be that much fun but it is! totally took me off guard.

I have 3 spare codes for the MP beta as well and i would love to trade them off for MS points with people who want the game. :D So, send me a PM if your interested!

javelin121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 javelin121
Member since 2008 • 477 Posts

I didn't find it to be entertaining. I would have liked it if the driving were more like Burnout Paradise.

xxxCr00k3dxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 xxxCr00k3dxxx
Member since 2009 • 1006 Posts
Where did everyone get these codes?
javelin121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 javelin121

Where did everyone get these codes?xxxCr00k3dxxx

I got mine from a offer on the main page of the 360 section last week

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Where did everyone get these codes?xxxCr00k3dxxx
I got mine from the GS giveaway but today i woke up, checked my email and saw that the Blur team gave me 3 extra codes for some reason so, i decided that i want to trade them off with anyone who wants it for MS points. If you or anyone is interested just PM me. Other then that, i wanted to hear people's impression about the game itself.
LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

[QUOTE="xxxCr00k3dxxx"]Where did everyone get these codes?XxSTILL_BORNxX
I got mine from the GS giveaway but today i woke up, checked my email and saw that the Blur team gave me 3 extra codes for some reason so, i decided that i want to trade them off with anyone who wants it for MS points. If you or anyone is interested just PM me. Other then that, i wanted to hear people's impression about the game itself.

Thats pretty messed up that you are trying to trade them for MS points. I would not trust you at all. I loved the beta though. I hope the final game comes out just as good, if not better.

javelin121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 javelin121

Project Natal = Skynet

LostSoul781

You're paranoid. Project Natal is your friend and would never hurt you......knowingly.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XxSTILL_BORNxX

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"][QUOTE="xxxCr00k3dxxx"]Where did everyone get these codes?LostSoul781

Thats pretty messed up that you are trying to trade them for MS points. I would not trust you at all. I loved the beta though. I hope the final game comes out just as good, if not better.

I am not telling you to trust me. :P But i would love the points so, why not? I am sure if you need the points you would have done the same if you had some spare lying around.
the_mitch28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_mitch28
Member since 2005 • 4684 Posts

eh the powerups and the driving mechanic were about as generic as they come and on top of that the game lacks personality (like say Mario Kart or Twisted Metal). In other words there's nothing all that memorable about it.

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LostSoul781

[QUOTE="LostSoul781"]

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"] I got mine from the GS giveaway but today i woke up, checked my email and saw that the Blur team gave me 3 extra codes for some reason so, i decided that i want to trade them off with anyone who wants it for MS points. If you or anyone is interested just PM me. Other then that, i wanted to hear people's impression about the game itself.XxSTILL_BORNxX

I am not telling you to trust me. :P But i would love the points so, why not? I am sure if you need the points you would have done the same if you had some spare lying around.

No actually not, I would have gave them away.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XxSTILL_BORNxX

[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"][QUOTE="LostSoul781"]

LostSoul781

No actually not, I would have gave them away.

Well, more power to ya but i kinda need the points at the moment. Having said that, i stated for those who are interested so if your not then i guess there is no point in discussing this.
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
i love it but I might get split second instead,
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i find it rather fun, i thought it was a completely differnt game tho :oops: read my blog to see what i mean
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XxSTILL_BORNxX
i love it but I might get split second instead,XD4NTESINF3RNOX
I used to think like that but after playing it a couple of time (Blur) i am having second thoughts but, i may end up getting both eventually. Love me some arcade racing.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
if you need a key go to my twitter i have a link on how to get them ;)
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XxSTILL_BORNxX

if you need a key go to my twitter i have a link on how to get them ;)-DirtySanchez-
No. I actually have 3 spare codes lying around here and i want to exchange them with MS points if anyone is interested. But other then that, thanks for the info!

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts

[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]if you need a key go to my twitter i have a link on how to get them ;)XxSTILL_BORNxX

No. I actually have 3 spare codes lying around here and i want to exchange them with MS points if anyone is interested. But other then that, thanks for the info!

Dude nobody wants to buy FREE beta codes :|
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XxSTILL_BORNxX
[QUOTE="XxSTILL_BORNxX"]

[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]if you need a key go to my twitter i have a link on how to get them ;)XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Dude nobody wants to buy FREE beta codes :|

If they are available at the moment, sure nobody would. But i bet there will be a time when there wont be FREE :P Again, thank you for the insight.
fastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 fastr
Member since 2010 • 2100 Posts
It's kinda fun, just played it for an hour and a half and got to the max level. I won't be buying it tho, I can tell ya that.. It's extremely annoying when you're in the lead and someone hits you with like 3 shunts in a row... it's like when someone gets the 3 red shells and they're right behind you, bah! Oh, and I got my code off a friend from twitter.
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts

It's really fun. I was skeptical when it was first announced (I really wanted PGR5..), but I like the concept and it works well.

BTW, I received that email with codes as well (6 codes total). If anyone needs one they can PM me. :)

0ds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 0ds
Member since 2009 • 254 Posts

Im really enjoying the blur beta, cant wait to play it tonight! =)

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XxSTILL_BORNxX
It's kinda fun, just played it for an hour and a half and got to the max level. I won't be buying it tho, I can tell ya that.. It's extremely annoying when you're in the lead and someone hits you with like 3 shunts in a row... it's like when someone gets the 3 red shells and they're right behind you, bah! Oh, and I got my code off a friend from twitter. fastr
Thats what so awesome about it. Its that how the tables turn in a matter of seconds.
tophustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tophustler
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts

i really love it and i was surprised because i do not play alot of racing games i will be buying it

73X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 73X
Member since 2008 • 1545 Posts

I honestly didn't think it was all that great. I have 3 extra codes, though, so if anyone would like one, just send me a PM.

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LostSoul781

I have 3 extra codes from a thank you message for the Blur team, just PM me and I will give them away for free

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LostSoul781

[QUOTE="LostSoul781"]

Project Natal = Skynet

javelin121

You're paranoid. Project Natal is your friend and would never hurt you......knowingly.

Thats what the evil empire wants you to think. lol

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
I found the Beta to be surprisingly fun. I don't know if I would pick it up though.
fastr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 fastr
Member since 2010 • 2100 Posts
[QUOTE="fastr"]It's kinda fun, just played it for an hour and a half and got to the max level. I won't be buying it tho, I can tell ya that.. It's extremely annoying when you're in the lead and someone hits you with like 3 shunts in a row... it's like when someone gets the 3 red shells and they're right behind you, bah! Oh, and I got my code off a friend from twitter. XxSTILL_BORNxX
Thats what so awesome about it. Its that how the tables turn in a matter of seconds.

I know what you mean, but it's still annoying when your hit with something like 5 times in a row, and go from first to like 7'th. I dominate at racing games online, and don't like being beaten because of items :P Not to mention, maybe it's only because we're in a beta stage here, but there is no kind of matchmaking, i'm a lvl 1 up against a bunch of lvl 10, which wouldn't be a problem except they have access to much better cars and mods.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
It was awesome! Great graphics, a lot of fun races. Up to 20 people to play online. I liked, looking forward to it.