Black ops save game gone?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

honduh666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 honduh666
Member since 2009 • 59 Posts

Ok so I was at home playing black ops this morning and made a few check points but did not save due to having to rush out. I am now at my girls house trying to resume my campaign but when I go into campaign "resumeN is gone. However my save file still appears. I use a USB memory card to travel with my games to friends houses. I'm about half way through the campaign on veteran so this is ticking me off. Was there some kind of patch released recently that would cause this since my gf is not on xbox live currently? Also, if I go to mission select it seems to be unlocked up to the point I was last at, could I just restart from here and still get the veteran achievement?

honduh666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 honduh666

Halp.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Ok so I was at home playing black ops this morning and made a few check points but did not save due to having to rush out. I am now at my girls house trying to resume my campaign but when I go into campaign "resumeN is gone. However my save file still appears. I use a USB memory card to travel with my games to friends houses. I'm about half way through the campaign on veteran so this is ticking me off. Was there some kind of patch released recently that would cause this since my gf is not on xbox live currently? Also, if I go to mission select it seems to be unlocked up to the point I was last at, could I just restart from here and still get the veteran achievement?

honduh666
Did you play black ops in the morning on xbox live and then your gf doesnt have xbox live and if im not mistaken it wont work because diff profiles
Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

The games is like 4 hours long; personally, I see no problem here. If the game was fun, I don't see why you are complaining that you have to play it again.

honduh666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 honduh666

Yes its a fun game, but I don't want to have to do it all over. I've already seen it and it will just bore me until I get back to where I was.