Bioshock Question, I think I screwed up.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts

I had electricity and fire and then I found telekinesis and accidentally got rid of electricity, I just finished Killing the Dr. Stein guy. Is there any way to get electricity back and how do I open more slots for abilities?

trentman7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 trentman7
Member since 2007 • 2969 Posts
You didn't screw up. You need to find a Gene Bank to trade slots but I don't think there's a Gene Bank in Medical Pavilion. You're gonna have to wait till the level finishes. As for the Plasmid slots you can buy extra slots at a Gatherer's Garden with ur Adam.
MadTortoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MadTortoise
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Once you have defeated your first Big Daddy and moved to the next level, you will stumble upon a gene bank thing where you can change you equipped plasmids.
LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts

OK thanks alot, just started so figured I would check in case I needed to start over

vegeta_god_dbz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 vegeta_god_dbz
Member since 2008 • 37 Posts
no, there is a medical gene bank in medical pavillion!
trentman7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 trentman7
Member since 2007 • 2969 Posts
Where?
devil_1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 devil_1994
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts
no you didnt screw up you can trade your powers in a trading gene bank available on your map just press the map when the map appears there will be icons for the vending machine etc look for the trading gene banks all icons are explained under the map so you should not have problems,as for upgrading more slots for the abilities you need to get ADAM from the little sisters and you go at a gatherers garden you spend the ADAM on whatever you want upgrading your health your eve power anything you want ,gatherers garden can also be found on the map.hope this helped :D