I have a friend on my friends list that went from about 19,000 gs yesterday to about 40,000 gs today. I know first of all this is impossible to jump that quick but when I go and look at his achievements he has crazy stuff like 1740 gs for halo 3.... There is no way. How could I go about getting this cheater banned?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: February 11, 2006
- Posts: 65
- Member Since: September 12, 2005
- Posts: 12532
- Member Since: September 2, 2007
- Posts: 905
- Member Since: July 11, 2005
- Posts: 4356
- Member Since: January 11, 2007
- Posts: 461
- Member Since: September 25, 2006
- Posts: 38068
if hes ur friend, who cares. move on with your life rather than moaning why this guys pointless gamerscore went up.
Not at all
Right and wrong have no friends or family
Just report the person to Microsoft
GO HERE AND POST
One of the Microsoft team will handle it or you can just use the report feature built into the console
- Member Since: July 21, 2010
- Posts: 1
- Member Since: January 15, 2011
- Posts: 1