Best way to report a Hacker.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by shadownet_42 (65 posts) -

I have a friend on my friends list that went from about 19,000 gs yesterday to about 40,000 gs today. I know first of all this is impossible to jump that quick but when I go and look at his achievements he has crazy stuff like 1740 gs for halo 3.... There is no way. How could I go about getting this cheater banned?

#2 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

Probably the only real way is to get people to report him for hacking his gamerscore, although I doubt anything would happen if you alone reported him.

#3 Posted by MickaelJulliard (905 posts) -

Call MS support?

#4 Posted by vitriolboy (4356 posts) -

What's his gamertag so we can look?

#5 Posted by CharlyMurphy (461 posts) -

if hes ur friend, who cares. move on with your life rather than moaning why this guys pointless gamerscore went up.

#6 Posted by Jaysonguy (38068 posts) -

if hes ur friend, who cares. move on with your life rather than moaning why this guys pointless gamerscore went up.

CharlyMurphy

Not at all

Right and wrong have no friends or family

Just report the person to Microsoft

GO HERE AND POST

One of the Microsoft team will handle it or you can just use the report feature built into the console

#7 Posted by somegoodguy (1 posts) -
ok heres a list of people who hack x-box 360 games and controllers......free flames 117.....sticky remix
#8 Posted by zoazo (1 posts) -
got quite a few Xfall3nmarin3x Xfall3nSarg3x Xfall3nprivat3x xkilla Chris24x Xfall3n sn1p3r they all threaghtened to hack me and a couple friends cus we were quick scoping them :3 Kinda big @$$ holes i doubt they are hackers seeing i asked them how to hack and they said they were using task manager